Goa Medical College has issued notifications for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, LDC, Junior Steno, Staff Nurse, ANM, Driver and other posts.
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021: Goa Medical College has invited applications for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, LDC, Junior Steno, Staff Nurse, ANM, Driver and other posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts in the prescribed format on or before 20 April 2021.
Interested candidates can check the educational qualification, experience, age limit, and final details through this article.
Last date for submission of application: 20 April 2021
Goa Medical College Vacancy Details:
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 222
- Staff Nurse – 377
- Store Keeper – 05
- Lower Division Clerk – 74
- Medical Record Clerk – 13
- Junior Stenographer – 01
- Driver (Light Vehicle) – 02
- AN M.- 03
- Occupational Therapist-01
- Physiotherapist – 09
- Speech Therapist – 01
- Medico Social Worker – 10
- Senior Technician – 06
- Anesthetic Assistant – 07
- Orthopedic Assistant – 03
- Junior Technician – 29
- Radiographic Technician – 0.
- Pharmacist – 18
- ECG Technician – 04
- Laboratory Assistant – 04
- Laboratory Technician – 07
- Barber – 01
- Dialysis Technician – 08
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Medical College for the posts of MTS, LDC, Junior Steno, Nurse, and other educational qualification:
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc Nursing; Registered certificate or Midwife registered with the State Council.
- Multi-tasking staff – Passed secondary school examination from a recognized board/institute.
- Radiographic Technician – Matriculation.
- Laboratory Assistant – SSCE
- Laboratory Technician– Matriculation, DMLT S.S.C.E.
- Dialysis Technician – Degree (Science), PGDCG and MLT
- Medical Record Clerk – Matriculation or equivalent
For more information, see the detailed notification link.
How to apply for Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can apply for these posts in the prescribed format on or before 20 April 2021.