Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has issued Notification for recruitment on the vacant posts of Customer Agent, Handyman, Handy Women, Ramp Service Agent and Utility-cum-Ramp Driver on a contractual basis.
Air India AIASTL Recruitment 2019: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Recruitment on vacant posts of Customer Agent, Handyman, Handy Women, Ramp Service Agent and Utility-cum-Ramp Driver on contractual basis at Tiruchirapalli International Airport (Southern Region).
A notification has been released for Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 15 December 2019.
Date – 15 December 2019
Time – 9 am to 12 noon.
Venue- BBOT MARCEL RC Higher Secondary School, SEMBATTU, Airport (Post) Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu- 620007
Vacancy Details: Customer Agent – 17 Posts
Handyman / HandyWomen – 23 posts
Ramp Service Agent – 2 Posts
Utility-cum-ramp-driver – 4 posts
|Notification||Air India AIASTL Recruitment 2019, Walk-in for 46 Customer Agent and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 27, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 15, 2019|
- RUHS Recruitment 2019: Apply for 737 Medical Officer Posts
- ISRO Recruitment 2019: Apply for 46 Technical Assistant and other posts
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Junior
- State Health Committee, Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 121 Psychiatric
- TN MRB, Chennai Recruitment 2019: Online Application for 1508 Laboratory
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply for 400 Sailor MR Posts
- Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Apply for 3278Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2019: Apply for 43 Manager, Assistant Manager,
- Engineer, and other posts
Educational Qualification: Customer Agent- Candidates have obtained a graduation degree in 10 + 2 + 3 patterns and the candidate is required to have basic knowledge of computers.
Handyman- Candidate should be 10th pass and be able to read and understand English language.
Ramp Service Agent- Candidates should have 3 years Diploma Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the Government. For more information, click on the official Notification PDF link given below.
Utility agent-cum-ramp driver- Candidates should have passed 10th and have an HMV driving license.
General – 28 years
OBC – 31 years
SC / ST – 33 years
how to apply: Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 15 December 2019 with necessary documents to be held at BBOT MARCEL RC Higher Secondary School, SEMBATTU, Airport (Post) Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu- 620007.
Application fee- 500 rupees (no fee for ex-servicemen / SC / ST candidates.)