Amul Milk Jobs 2021 Private Sector Current Job Under Amul Recruitment Latest Amul Jobs Opening 2021 Amul Career Amul Current Job Vacancy Under Amul 2021 Job Opening
Amul Milk Jobs 2021
Company Profile of Amul Milk:
Amul is an Indian dairy cooperative, based at Anand in the state of Gujarat, India. Formed in 1946, it is a brand managed by a cooperative body, the Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. Amul became the largest food brand in India and has ventured into markets overseas. Amul’s product range includes milk powders, milk, butter, ghee, cheese, dahi, yoghurt, buttermilk, chocolate, ice cream, cream, shrikhand, paneer, gulab jamuns, flavored milk, basundi and others. Amul PRO is a recently launched brown beverage. In January 2006, Amul launched India’s first sports drink, Stamina.
|Company Name||Amul Milk|
|Founders||Verghese Kurien, Tribhuvandas Kishibhai Patel|
|Founded||14 Dec 1946|
|Revenue||38,550 crores INR (US$5.4 billion, 2019–2020)|
Latest Jobs In Amul Milk:
|Territory Sales Incharge||1 – 2 Years||Nasik, Pune|
|Territory Sales Incharge||1 – 2 Years||Kanpur, Mainpuri, Other|
|Accounts Assistant||2 – 4 Years||Jamshedpur, Lucknow|
- A candidate must be graduate
- Candidate must have relevant experience in the field. Fresher may also apply
- Job profile and responsibility according to the post
- Must have good communication skills and other skills
- Ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Candidate Must have all the original documents of all the testimonials.
- He/she Must have recent photograph
- Must have Aadhar card and pan card.
- Must have Updated CV/Resume
- Must be Graduate/Post Graduate
How To Apply in Amul Milk:
Interested And Eligible Candidates May Apply Online For Current Jobs And Recruitment. Application Link has been given on this page with the Jobs Details. You can also visit the official website for more Jobs and career opportunists.
Candidates can add our page (www.Indiasurejobs.in) to their bookmark to get the latest update and alerts regarding the Upcoming Jobs In the private Sector or in Govt. Sector.
Important Link Area