The Registrar of Co-operative Societies, Department of Cooperatives, Government of Odisha has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Manager, System Manager and other in various Central Cooperative Banks in the state of Odisha.
Central Cooperative Bank Odisha Recruitment 2020: Registrar of Co-operative Societies, Department of Co-operatives, Government of Odisha has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Banking Assistant, Assistant Manger and System Manager under various Central Cooperative Banks in the state of Odisha.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Central Cooperative Banks or OSCB Recruitment 2020 on the official website rcsodisha.nic.in from 10 March to 15 April 2020.
Central Cooperative Bank Odisha Important Dates:
- Starting date for online application submission – 20 March 2020
- Last date for submission of online application – 15 April 2020
- Preliminary Examination – May 2020
- Date of Main Examination – May / June 2020
|Notification||Central Cooperative Banks Odisha Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 786 Banking Assistant, Assistant Manger & System Manager Posts @rcsodisha.nic.in, Graduate Eligible|
|Notification Date||Mar 24, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 15, 2020|
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Apply for the vacancy of 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak posts
- DSSSB PRT Result 2019-20: Assistant Teacher Result released by DSSSB at dsssb.gov.in
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply for the recruitment of 1760 clerk and other posts in Rajasthan on hcraj.nic.in
- BECIL Recruitment 2020: Apply for the vacancy of 4000 Skilled and Unskilled Posts
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2500 vacancies at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- BPSC 65th Preliminary Exam 2019 result released on bpsc.bih.nic.in
- KPSC recruitment 2020: apply online for the vacancy of 1279 Junior Assistant / SDA
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 2018 Result Announced; 32600 candidates qualified
- NCL recruitment 2020: a vacancy of 52 paramedical staff posts, apply online by 10 March
Central Cooperative Bank Odisha Banking Assistant, Assistant Manager and System Manager Vacancy Details:
- Banking Assistant Grade 2 – 485 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 267 posts
- System Manager – 34 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Banking Assistant, Assistant Manger and System Manager posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Banking Assistant Grade 2 – Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in Computer Application
Assistant Manger – Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in Computer Application
System Manager – MCA, B.Tech with Computer Science or IT with 60% marks.
- 21 to 32 years
- For more information, check the detailed notification given below.
Selection Procedure for Central Cooperative Banks Odisha Banking Assistant, Assistant Manager and System Manager Jobs: Selection will be done on the basis of preliminary examination and main examination.
How to apply for Central Cooperative Banks Odisha Banking Assistant, Assistant Manger and System Manager 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply from 10 March to 15 April 2020 through the official website of the Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Department of Cooperatives, Government of Odisha.