Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20: Bank of Maharashtra has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Officer posts in Scale II and Scale III.
Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2019-20: Bank of Maharashtra has published recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Officer posts in Scale II and Scale III. A total of 300 vacancies are available, out of which 200 are for General Officer Scale 2 and 100 for General Officer Scale 3.
Candidates can apply online for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment through its official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in. Bank of Maharashtra online applications for general posts start from 11 December 2019. The last date for submission of the Bank of Maharashtra Officer application is 31 December 2019.
|Notification||Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2019-20, 300 Vacancies Notified, Apply @bankofmaharashtra.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 31, 2019|
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020: Apply for Airman (Group X and Y Trade)
- SJVN recruitment 2019: Apply for 230 apprentice posts
- NIEPA recruitment 2019: apply for professor and other posts
- NWKRTC Recruitment 2019 2814 for Driver and Conductor posts
- NIT, Hamirpur recruitment 2019: apply for 76 faculty posts
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: TNFUSRC notification for 320
- RSMSSB recruitment 2019: apply for 1736 pharmacist posts @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 5000 Constable Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Project Engineer and Project Supervisor Posts
- AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for 112 Senior Resident Posts
- SSC CHSL 2019: Registration for SSC CHSL starts
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they are fulfilling the Bank of Maharashtra Officer eligibility criteria by the date of application.
Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India depending on the requirement of the bank.
- Starting date for online application – 11 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application – 31 December 2019
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details: General Officer – 300 posts
- General Officer Scale 2 – 200 Posts
- General Officer Scale 3 – 100 Posts
- General Officer Scale 2 – Knowledge of computer with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Total 60% marks in all semesters/years in graduation, 2 years post qualification experience as a schedule commercial bank officer.
- General Officer Scale 3 – Knowledge of computer with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Total 60% marks in all semesters/years in a Bachelor’s degree.
- General Officer Scale 2 – Maximum 35 years
- General Officer Scale 3 – Maximum 38 years
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of an online exam conducted through IBPS. Successful candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 1: 4 based on their ranking.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment through the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 11 to 31 December 2019.
- UR / EWS / OBC – Rs 1180 / –
- SC / ST – Rs. 118 / –
- PWDD – No charge.