BCECEB Recruitment 2020: The Revenue and Land Reforms Department, Government of Bihar has invited applications for 1767 Amin posts.
BCECEB Recruitment 2020: Revenue and Land Reforms Department, Government of Bihar has issued notification for 1767 Amin posts. Intermediate Pass youth can apply for these posts.
The application process for this recruitment drive under Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will start from 23 December 2019. The last date of the application is scheduled for 22 January 2020.
Intermediate (10 + 2) pass for the government job is a golden opportunity for the youth. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Final selected candidates will be given a pay scale of Rs 5200-20200 + Grade-Pay 2000 (Unreserved).
|Notification||BCECEB Recruitment 2020 for 1767 AMIN Posts, Apply Online @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, 12th Pass Eligible|
|Notification Date||Dec 23, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 22, 2020|
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification: State Bank has issued notifications for 8000 clerk
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020: 1096 Vacancies for Staff Nurse, Conductor, Technician and Other Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 4000 Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 185 Stipendiary Trainee and Other Posts
- DWCD GNCTD, Delhi Recruitment 2019: Apply for 190 Block Coordinator and other posts
- DHFWS, Hooghly recruitment 2019: apply for 75 staff and other posts
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Science, DU Recruitment 2019: Apply for 47 Assistant Professor Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Project Engineer and Project Supervisor Posts
- AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for 112 Senior Resident Posts
- SSC CHSL 2019: Registration for SSC CHSL starts
Interested candidates can apply online through the organization’s official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Notification Number – BCECEB (Rev) -02/2019
- Date of commencement of application process: 23 December 2019
- Last date for online application – 22 January 2020
- Examination (CBT) date – 15 February and 16 February 2020
Vacancy Details: Amin – 1767 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience: Candidates should have intermediate (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / Institution.
Candidates can get the age limit/reservation / Examination Process / Syllabus and other information related to the posts from the official website of the Bihar Joint Entrance Competition Examination Councilor bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade-Pay 2000 (Unreviewed)
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in online CBT. The proposed date of online CBT exam is 15 February and 16 February 2020.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online for these posts through the official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
As part of the online application process, candidates are required to upload the educational qualification, experience, photo, signature, and Essential Documents while completing the steps mentioned on the website.
The last date for online application is 22 January 2020.