BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO).
BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO) in various government offices of Delhi / NCR on a contract basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post on or before 07 January 2020 as per the prescribed format.
THE Basil DEO application link is given below. Candidates can download the application form and submit it before the last date.
BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2020 Important Date: Last date for application – 07 January 2020
Vacancy Details: Data Entry Operator (English / Hindi) – 50 posts.
- Graduate – Rs 19,572 / – per month.
- Non-Graduate – Rs 17,991 per month.
Age Limit:– Should not exceed 30 years.
|Notification||BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2020: 50 Vacancies Notified for DEO (English/Hindi) Posts, Graduate and Non-Graduate Eligible|
|Notification Date||Dec 18, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 7, 2020|
- UPSC recruitment 2019: apply for 30 extension officer, assistant professor
- CFSL (CBI) Recruitment 2019 apply for the posts of MTS by 21 December
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 300 General Officer Posts
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020: Apply for Airman (Group X and Y Trade)
- SJVN recruitment 2019: Apply for 230 apprentice posts
- NIEPA recruitment 2019: apply for professor and other posts
- NWKRTC Recruitment 2019 2814 for Driver and Conductor posts
- NIT, Hamirpur recruitment 2019: apply for 76 faculty posts
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: TNFUSRC notification for 320
- RSMSSB recruitment 2019: apply for 1736 pharmacist posts @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 5000 Constable Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate – Graduation from a recognized university and English / Hindi typing speed on a computer should be 35 wpm.
- Non-Graduate – 12th pass and English / Hindi typing speed on a computer should be 35 wpm.
how to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can get the application form from Basil’s Corporate Office (C-56, A / 17, Sector-62, Noida-201307) or download it from www.becil.com.
BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2020 Duly filled the application form along with a self-attested photocopy of educational / experience certificates, two passport size photographs, Aadhaar card, PAN card, and nonrefundable registration fees. A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (UP) can be deposited on or before 7 January 2020.