Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 4000 Skilled and Unskilled posts.
BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has published notification for placement after training for 4000 Skilled (Electrician / Lineman / SSO) and Unskilled (Electrician / Lineman / SSO) posts.
Training will be given in Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Basti, Jaunpur, Siddharth Nagar, Bhadohi, Meerut, Bulandshahar and Noida.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts of BECIL Skilled and Unskilled Manpower in online mode on or before 20 March 2020 on the official website of BECIL www.beciljobs.com.
The first batch will start from March 11, the second batch from March 15, the third batch from March 20, the fourth batch from March 25 and the fifth batch from March 28, 2020.
Successful candidates will be posted after 01 April 2020.
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2500 vacancies at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- BPSC 65th Preliminary Exam 2019 result released on bpsc.bih.nic.in
- KPSC recruitment 2020: apply online for the vacancy of 1279 Junior Assistant / SDA
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 2018 Result Announced; 32600 candidates qualified
- NCL recruitment 2020: a vacancy of 52 paramedical staff posts, apply online by 10 March
- AIIMS, Delhi Recruitment 2020: 430 Apply for Medical Physicist, Scientist, and Other Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2020: Apply for 317 SI / Head Constable posts in Border Security Force
- HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2385 canal patwari, patwari and village secretary
- Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Applications for 2792 Apprentice Posts
Candidates applying for the Skilled Post must have 2 years of experience with ITI in Electrical or Wireman and Diploma in Engineering, while one year experience is required for Unskilled Manpower with minimum 8th pass.
Important Date: Last date of application – 20 March 2020
BECIL Vacancy Details:
• Skilled Manpower – 2000 Posts
• Un-Skilled Manpower – 2000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower Positions:
Educational Qualification and Experience: • Skilled Manpower – ITI Certificate recognized by NCVT or SCVT in Electrical Trade or Wireman or High Tech Degree Diploma in Engineering with two years experience.
Un-Skilled Manpower – 8th pass from any state board of education and at least one year experience. Click on the distributed notification link for more information.
Selection Procedure for BECIL Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower Posts:
• Candidates who get at least 80% marks will be eligible for free training.
• Candidates who score at least 70% marks are S. no. 1. (Training cost Rs. 6,000) will be eligible for paid training.
• Candidates who get at least 50% marks, S.No. 2. Paid in (training cost Rs. 11,000) will be eligible for training.
• Candidates who get at least 35% marks with 15 days of stipend during onsite training. Will be eligible for paid training in 3 & 4 (training cost Rs. 15,000).
How to apply for BECIL Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower Posts : Interested and eligible candidates with scanned self-attested photocopy of educational, experience certificates, two passport size photos, PAN card, Aadhaar card at www.beciljobs.com Applications can be submitted online.
There is no need to submit these documents in physical form.