Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has invited applications for recruitment to Driver Constable posts in Bihar Police under advertisement number 05/2019.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has invited applications for recruitment to Driver Constable posts in Bihar Police under advertisement number 05/2019.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on the official website of Bihar Police (csbc.bih.nic.in) from 29 November 2019 to 30 December 2019.
Bihar Police Constable online registration link is also given below.
Before registration, candidates should read all the important instructions and click on the Announcement checkbox.
After that, the candidate will have to provide details and deposit the fee of Rs 450 / – (Rs 112 / – for SC / ST / Ex-servicemen).
Candidates applying for Bihar Police Constable recruitment should have passed 12th standard. Selected candidates will be paid under payscale 3 (Rs. 21700 / – – 69100 / – per month).
More information on Bihar Police Driver Constable Recruitment is given below.
|Notification||Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019 for 1722 Driver Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in|
|Notification Date||Dec 3, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 30, 2019|
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 212 Enforcement Sub-Inspector Posts
- Malkangiri District Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-interview for 23 Yoga Teacher and other posts
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2019: Apply for 314 Medical Officer Posts
- RRC Northeast Railway recruitment 2019: apply for 1104 apprentice posts
- ASRLMS Recruitment 2019: Apply for 78 Block Coordinator and other posts
- PGCIL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 35 Diploma Trainee (Civil / Electrical) Posts
- ssc chsl 2019 Short notice issued, the application will start from 3rd December
- Malegaon Mahanagar Palika Recruitment 2019: Apply for 791 clerk-typist, JE, worker, and other posts
- NHIDCL, New Delhi Recruitment 2019: Apply for 73 Executive Director and other posts
- Air India (AIASTL) recruitment 2019: apply for 46 customer agent and other posts
Starting date for submission of application – 29 November 2019
Last date for submission of application – 30 December 2019
Vacancy Details: Driver Constable – 1722 Posts
- General – 736
- OBC – 284
- BC – 176
- Women in backward category – 68
- EWS – 169
Educational Qualification and Experience: Must have passed 12th standard or equivalent qualification.
Age Range: 20 to 25 years
- Gen-165 cm
- OBC-160 cm
- SC / ST / Gorkha candidates – 160 cm
- Female – 155 cm
- Gen-81 – 86 cm (5 cm expansion)
- OBC – 81 – 86 cm (5 cm expansion)
- SC / ST / Gorkha candidates – 79 – 84 cm (5 cm expansion)
For more information, check the detailed notification link given below.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of written examination/interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the post on CSBC Bihar website from 29 November 2019 to 30 December 2019.