Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBS) has issued Notification for recruitment to the posts of Constable in Bihar Police, BMP, SIRB, and BSISB.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBS) has issued Notification for recruitment on the posts of Constable in Bihar Police, BMP, SIRB, and BSISB. All eligible candidates can apply to these posts on or before 29 November 2019 as per the prescribed format.
About 496 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates required eligibility criteria for the post, selection process, and other details that can be seen in this article.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 29 October 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 November 2019
Vacancy Details: Constable – 496 Posts
|Notification||Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 496 Constable Posts|
|Notification Date||Oct 30, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 29, 2019|
- Teacher recruitment in Delhi 2020: DSSSB withdraws vacancies for 3358 TGT PGT posts
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply for District Judge Entry Level Examination
- Himachal Road Transport (HRTC) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 400 driver posts
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply for 100 Junior Officer Posts @ saraswatbank.com
- Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 6060 Trade Apprentice posts
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 331 Nursery Teacher posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 300 Prentice posts @ apprenticeship.gov.in
- UPPSC United States Engineering Services Exam 2020: Apply for 712 Assistant Engineer
- Assam Irrigation Department Recruitment 2020: Apply for 643 Engineer and Other Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Apply for 536 Junior Clerk, Steno and other posts @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2562 Apprentice Posts
- BCECEB Recruitment 2020: Bihar government jobs for 1767 Amin posts
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a 10 + 2 pass certificate from a recognized board or a cleric certificate from a recognized Bihar Board of Madarsa Education.
For Non-Home Guards:
- General (Male / Female) – 18 to 25 years
- For EWS (Male & Female): 18-25 years
- For BC / OBC (Male): 18-27 years
- For BC / OBC (Female): 18-28 years
- For SC / ST: 18-30 years
For Home Guard:
- For General (Male & Female): 18-30 years
- For EWS (Male & Female): 18-30 years old
- For BC / OBC (Male): 18-32 years
- For BC / OBC (Female): 18-33 years
- For SC / ST: 18-35 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, physical efficiency test, and merit.
Pay Scale – 5200-20200 / -, Grade Pay – 1900 / -, Pre Revised Salary 19900-63200 / -, Matrix Level – 2
Application Process: Eligible candidates can apply for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019 by online mode on or before 29 November 2019.
Candidates should read all the instructions properly before applying for any post. Candidates can directly download Apply or Official Notification by clicking on the given link.