BPSC Prelims Result 2019 released by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
BPSC Prelims Result 2019: BPSC Result 2019 has been released by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). Those candidates who participated in this exam can check their result by going to the official website of BPSC (bpsc.bih.nic.in).
According to BPSC Prelims Result 2019-20, a total of 6517 candidates have qualified for the 65th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination. Explain that the total number of candidates to appear in this examination is 257247. Candidates can also check their results through the link given below.
- KPSC recruitment 2020: apply online for the vacancy of 1279 Junior Assistant / SDA posts from March 9
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 2018 Result Announced; 32600 candidates qualified
- NCL recruitment 2020: a vacancy of 52 paramedical staff posts, apply online by 10 March
- AIIMS, Delhi Recruitment 2020: 430 Apply for Medical Physicist, Scientist, and Other Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2020: Apply for 317 SI / Head Constable posts in Border Security Force
- HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2385 canal patwari, patwari and village secretary
- Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Applications for 2792 Apprentice posts
- TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020: Apply for 500 Junior Assistant / Accounts posts at tangedco.gov.in
- Government jobs for Group B and C posts in Delhi: DSSSB has issued notifications for 296
- Kolkata District Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer & Data Entry Operator
The BPSC 65th PT Mains 2019-20 is expected to be held in the first fortnight of June. Candidates involved in the preliminary examination will have to fill the application for the main examination. Only after submitting it, candidates will be able to appear in the main examination.
It is noteworthy that BPSC 65TH Prelims Exam 2019 was organized by Bihar Public Service Commission on 15 October 2019 at various examination centers across the state. The answer of which was published by the Key Commission on 28 October.
Along with this, retrospection was conducted for multi-disciplinary candidates on 15 February 2020 as per the order of the High Court. Whose answer key was released on 21 February 2020.
It is noteworthy that more than 3 lakh candidates participated in BPSC CCE 2019. In Bihar Public Service Commission Joint Preliminary Competition Examination (BPSC Pre Exam 2019) 150 questions of general studies were asked.
The candidates were given 2 hours to solve the questions. If we talk about the level of questions asked in BPSC Prelims 2019 then according to experts the level of questions was of the medium category. On the basis of which cut-off marks are expected to remain between 97 and 102 for general candidates.
The Bihar Public Service is pursuing a three-tier selection process under which the candidates who qualify in the BPSC Prelims 2019 will be called for the BPSC Mains Exam 2020.
According to the calendar released by Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC CCE Mains Exam 2020 is to be conducted in April 2020. Bihar Public Service Commission will release the date of the main examination after releasing the BPSC Prelims Result 2019.
Candidates who will be successful in the main examination will be called for the final stage of selection i e interview round. The final results of the BPSC 65th exam will be announced in July 2020.
It is noteworthy that BPSC had issued a notification for the BPSC 65th Combined Competitive Examination 2019 to fill a total of 434 posts including the posts of Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Inspector, Municipal Officer.