CBSE Recruitment 2020 Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment for various posts 01/2020 CBSE Jobs 2020 -2021 @ www.cbse.nic.in Central Board of Secondary Education Various 30 Posts About Declared Notification Recruitment Drive 2020 CBSE Junior Accountant Recruitment.
CBSE Recruitment 2020
Latest Updated On 31.07.2020:– Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has Started the Online Application Process for recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer and various others posts. Candidates can check more information from below.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Will Start the Recruitment Process for Joint Secretary, Internal Auditor & Financial Advisor, Assistant Secretary (Law), Senior Account Officer, Account Officer & Junior Account Officer on Deputation Basis. CBSE has released the detailed notification containing eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, and other important things. Candidates can check more information from below.
|Origination Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of Post||Various Posts (Joint Secretary, Internal Auditor & Financial Advisor, Assistant Secretary (Law), Senior Account Officer, Account Officer & Junior Account Officer)|
|No. of Vacancy||30|
|Interview Date||Available Soon|
|Application Submission Date||31.07.2020|
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of Post & Post Code||Vacancies No.|
|संयुक्त सचिव (Joint Secretary) DEP/20/01/01||02|
|आंतरिक लेखा परीक्षक एवं वित्तीय सलाहकार (Internal Auditor & Financial Advisor) DEP/20/01/02||01|
|सहायक सचिव (विधि) (Assistant Secretary (Law)) DEP/20/01/03||01|
|वरिष्ठ लेखा अधिकारी (Senior Accounts Officer) DEP/20/01/04||02|
|लेखा अधिकारी (Account Officer) DEP/20/01/05||02|
|कनिष्ठ लेखा अधिकारी (Junior Accounts Officer) DEP/20/01/06||12|
Age Limit :
The candidate(s)must have attained the minimum age of 18 years & The maximum age limit for applying the above said posts is 56 years as on closing date of application.
The permissible relaxation in upper age limit for claiming age relaxation is as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|SC/ ST||05 Years|
|OBC (NCL) CENTRE LIST||03 Years|
|PwBD (UR)||10 Years|
|PwBD (OBC(NCL) CENTRE LIST)||13 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||05 Years for Group –A Posts|
03 Years for Group –B and C Posts
(Age relaxation is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of Ex-Servicemen. Therefore, such candidates should not indicate their category as Ex-Servicemen.)
|Departmental Candidates||No Bar|
Note:– Maximum age shall be reckoned as on last date of closing of application.
Pay Scale :
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Joint Secretary||Level-13 of 7th CPC(PB-4 of Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-)|
|Internal Auditor & Financial Advisor||Level-13 of 7thCPC(PB-4 of Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-)|
|Assistant Secretary (Law)||Level-11 of 7th CPC(PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-)|
|Senior Accounts Officer||Level-11 of 7th CPC(PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-)|
|Account Officer||Level-10 of 7thCPC(PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-)|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Level-7 of 7thCPC(PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-)|
Education Qualification :
Details about the Essential Education Qualification can be checked in the in Detailed Advertisement. Keep Visiting This Website For The Detailed Recruitment Process.
Application Fee :
No fees is required for above posts.
How to Apply :
The candidates are advised to apply online as per the schedule notified in the advertisement. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. The candidates may apply for more than one post, subject to fulfilling eligibility for the post(s).
Steps to Fill Online Application:
- STEP 1:Log on to http://www.cbse.nic.in
- STEP 2: Read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the post.
- STEP 3:Select the “Online Registration”box, online application form shall appear on the screen.
- STEP 4: Fill up the online application form with your details. (Candidates are advised to take print of blank online form and fill it before actually entering the data online.)
- STEP 5:After filling all the required information Click the “Submit Application”button. A unique registration no. shall appear on the screen, note this registration no.
- STEP 6: Go to “Print Application”option and enter your registration no. and date of birth to generate the pre-filled application. Take a print out of System Generated ONLINE APPLICATION form in A-4 size paper and sign at the space provided at the bottom of the application form.
- STEP 7: Attach necessary documents as mentioned at S.No. 1 above.
- STEP 8: Keep the above documents in an envelope. The envelope should be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_.” The application along with other documents as mentioned above should be sent to following address:-
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre,
PreetVihar, Delhi –110092.
The hard copy of application along with all necessary documents should reach CBSE within 30 days from the last date of submission of online application i.e. 21.08.2020 on Board’s website.
Selection Process :
Important Dates :–
|Last Date of Application Submission||21.08.2020|
For technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll No. : 022 – 61306248
Important Link Area :-
|Download Notification||Detailed Notification|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Interview Admit Card||—|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.