Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021 CG Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 CG Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 gov.in GDS-CELL / 1-12 / CH-VI / 2020 / CYCLE-III Chhattisgarh Post Office (Cg Post Office) 2021 How To Apply For Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 Chattisgarh Post Officer Recruitment
Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021
GDS-CELL / 1-12 / CH-VI / 2020 / CYCLE-III
Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment:-
Chhattisgarh(CG) Indian Post has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of BRANCH POSTMASTER, ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & DAK SEVAK. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 1137 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 08.03.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 07.04.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Name Of Department||Chhattisgarh(CG) Indian Post|
|Post Name||BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)|
ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
|Total Vacancies||1137 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Application Form||08.03.2021|
|Last Date Of Application Form||07.04.2021|
|Merit List||Available Soon|
Chhattisgarh GDS Vacancies Details:
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 1137 Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 08.03.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:-
|Sl. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|1||BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|2||ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory Educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevak. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31 / 2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The candidates passed the Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates. A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India.
How to Pay Fee:
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
How to Apply:
The only online application will be accepted by the candidate. The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 08.03.2021 to 07.04.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Selection Process will be based on Merit
Important Dates for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment :
|Registration & Fee Submission Start Date:||08/03/2021|
|Registration & Fee Submission End Date:||07/04/2021|
|Application online Submission Start Date||08/03/2021|
|Application online Submission End Date||07/04/2021|