Job | Urgent Requirement |DATA MANAGEMENT (MIS) EXECUTIVE– Leading Medical Product Development Company in Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi
Hey, we are a Leading Wound Care Medical Products Development Company in Advanced Wound Care Technology, Headquartered at Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi Location.
The company’s continuous R&D and evolution efforts towards manufacturing and promoting indigenous products at affordable prices.
They intend to offer the best quality products which help healthcare professionals and caregivers to offer quality in their practice and solutions to their patients.
They are dedicated to continuous advancement in our offerings and understand the missing or discomfort factors that patients experience.
They address these factors during the planning & development of products.
They are one of the leading Indian medical technology companies acquired a respectable position in the Advanced Wound Care arena. They are the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) products in the Indian subcontinent.
They have further enhanced portfolio with Advanced Wound Dressings, Colostomy Products, Solutions for Venous Insufficiency, and Surgical Disposables and Consumables.
Their R&D team is dedicated to continuous advancement in offerings to create effective products at an affordable cost and helping healthcare professionals and caregivers to offer best practice solutions to their patients.
They are an ISO 9001:2008, 13485:2003 certified and DCGI regulated company. They follow the WHO Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and products are CE Certified.
They have Pan India presence through direct and dealers network and currently, we export products to more than 15 countries.
If you are actively looking for a job change, kindly go through the entire mail and revert with your updated CV and following details –
- Current CTC –
- Expected CTC –
- Notice Period –
- Joining time –
Experience: 2-6 Years
Roles & Responsibilities: Responsible for making Daily reports and circulating to concern departments, respond to Ad-Hoc requirements, analysis on reports.
Monitoring of routine running processes and handle the queries comes directly from management/salesperson for regarding of MIS.
- MIS Cum Data Analyst Effectively create automation and make timelines & accuracy of the reports
- Data Cum Business Analyst Monitoring, analysis, and reporting performance
- Data Cum Business Analyst or MIS Executive have to provide the Monthly report on the Key Metrics & Preparation of EOD reports.
- Data Analyst has to do periodic Volume Inflow Tracking & SLA Tracking
- MIS Executive Cum Data Analyst provides a daily trend of calls/email flow basis category and FTR/NON-FTR analysis
- Working experience of Remittance, TDS, GST, PF, ESI and other statutory compliance.
- Work Allocation & Tracking of completion
- Publishing weekly monthly Dashboards
- Provide Data Analytics & Business Solutions to
- Ability to share timely Intelligence reports
- Should be excellent in MS Excel
- Should be excellent in MS Office
- SQL Language
- Database knowledge Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MS Access, MIS and reporting experience.
If you are interested mail your cv to [email protected]
Feel free to touch base if you have any queries related to it.