DHFWS, Hooghly recruitment 2019: District Health and Family Welfare Committee, Hooghly has invited applications for the posts of 75 Staff Nurse, Sahayika, Yoga Instructor and others.
DHFWS, Hooghly Recruitment 2019: District Health & Family Welfare Committee, Hooghly has invited applications for 75 Staff Nurse, Sahayika, Yoga Instructor and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 December 2019 under the prescribed format.
Notification Details: Advertisement Number – 7546, Dated 13 December 2019
- Starting date of application – 16 December 2019
- Last date for application – 30 December 2019
- Facility Level Quality Manager – 1 Post
- Block Account Manager- 1 post
- Assistant – 2 posts
- Staff Nurse (under NRC) – 4 posts
- District Consultant – 1 Post
- Dental Assistant – 1 Post
- Yoga Instructor – 1 post
- Yoga Assistant – 1 Post
- Kalazar Technical Supervisor – 6 posts
- Full-Time Technical Supervisor – 6 posts
- Full-Time Medical Officer – 7 posts
- ART Senior Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse – 48 posts
- Community Nurse – 1 Post
- Facility Level Quality Manager – To apply for these posts, the candidate should have one year of experience in Public Health / Hospital Administration with Masters in Hospital Administration / Health Management with graduation in MBBS / Dental / AYUSH / Nursing / Life Science…
- Block Account Manager- Should have knowledge of computers with a bachelor’s in commerce from a recognized university.
Click on the detailed notification link given below to know the required educational qualification prescribed for the application for other posts.
How to apply: Eligible candidates send the filled application form in the prescribed format by speed post/courier along with necessary documents to the address of CMOH, Burra Bazar, DRS Building Campus, Chinsura, Hooghly, Pin-712701 on or before 30 December 2019. Tax can apply.