DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020: Eligible candidates can apply online for these posts through the official website
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020: According to the schedule of notifications issued for the recruitment of 1817 multi-tasking staff posts by the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), online applications have started from 23 December 2019 today. Eligible candidates can apply online for these posts through the official website. Applications will be accepted for MTS posts by 23 January 2020, 5 pm.
The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has released the notification of DRDO CEPTAM MTS 2020. Under this, applications have been sought for recruitment to 1817 MTS posts.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020: Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) will recruit MTS posts on the pay scale (Rs 18000-56900) of the 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix Level-1.
|Notification||DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020 Notification Released @drdo.gov.in, Apply from 23 December|
|Notification Date||Dec 19, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 1, 2019|
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 7 Manager
- Chhattisgarh State Rural Livelihood Mission (Bihan) Recruitment 2019: Apply for 27
- Bhiwani District Court Recruitment 2020: Apply for the posts of 15
- NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for 10 Lab Attendant
- Delhi University (Hindu College) Recruitment 2019: Apply for 51 Assistant Professor Posts
- BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2020 Apply for 50 DEO (English/Hindi) posts
- UPSC recruitment 2019: apply for 30 extension officer, assistant professor
- CFSL (CBI) Recruitment 2019 apply for the posts of MTS by 21 December
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 300 General Officer Posts
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020: Apply for Airman (Group X and Y Trade)
- SJVN recruitment 2019: Apply for 230 apprentice posts
- NIEPA recruitment 2019: apply for professor and other posts
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment Candidate: who are 10th pass and whose age is between 18 and 25 years are eligible to apply for these posts. However, there is a provision to give relaxation to reserved category candidates as per rules in the age limit. For an application for MTS posts announced by Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. The date of examination has not been announced in the notifications issued for the MTS posts by DRDO. The admit card will be issued 2 weeks before the exam date.
Selection for DRDO CEPTAM MTS posts will be done on the basis of Tier-1 (Screening) and Tier-2. Tier-1 (screening) examination will be computer-based (CBT). There will be objective type questions in Tier-1 (Screening) and Tier-2 examination and no marks have been kept in the examination for any marks deducted by the candidates for marking wrong answers to a question.
The Tier-I (Sree) exam will be of qualifying nature, in which UR / ESM / OBC candidates are required to score 40%, and SC / ST candidates must score 35%. The candidates for Tier-2 will be selected in the ratio of 1:10 of the candidates included in Tier-1.
Candidates will be able to choose the center for the Tier-1 examination, but the decision of Tier-2 examination centers will be decided by CEPTAM. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully so that any mistake can be avoided while filling the application form. Candidates can get the official notification of DRDO CEPTAM MTS in PDF form by clicking on the link given above.