Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant and other Group B and C posts.
Government jobs for Group B and C posts in Delhi: DSSSB has issued notifications for 296 Junior Stenographer and other posts.
DSSSB Group B & C Recruitment 2020: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has posted the posts of Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Accounts Assistant cum Cashier, Store Keeper, Care Taker, Fee Collector / Sub Inspector / Auction Recorder, Assistant Bacteriologist and Technical Assistant. Applications are invited for
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for DSSSB recruitment 2020 from 28 January to 27 February 2020.
Notification Details: Advertisement Number. – 05/20
- Starting date for online application – 28 January 2020.
- Last date for application – 27 February 2020
- Kolkata District Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer & Data Entry Operator
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 2562 Apprentice Posts
- Online application for 154 Grade-A Officer posts in NABARD started at ibpsonline.ibps.in
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020: Apply for 234 Executive Engineer and other posts
- IOCL, Southern Region Recruitment 2020: Apply for 248 Apprentice Posts at iocl.com
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 1273 Handyman Posts
- Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala Recruitment 2020: Apply for 400 Apprentice Posts
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Teacher recruitment in Delhi 2020: DSSSB withdraws vacancies for 3358 TGT PGT posts
DSSSB Vacancy Details: Total Posts – 279
- Junior Stenographer (English) – 2 posts.
- Junior Assistant – 24 posts
- Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier – 18 posts
- Store Keeper – 6 posts
- Caretaker – 1 post
- Fee Collector / Sub Inspector / Auction Recorder – 131 posts
- Junior Stenographer – 16 posts
- Assistant Bacteriologist, Delhi Jal Board – 7 posts
- Technical Assistant (Beauty Culture) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Architecture – 3 posts
- Technical Assistant (Information Technology Enabled Service & Management) – 4 posts
- Technical Assistant (Garment Fabrication Technology – 2 posts
- Technical Assistant (Commercial Art) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Digital Electronics) -3 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – 14 posts.
- Technical Assistant (Medical Lab. Technology) – 4 posts
- Technical Assistant (Modern Office Practice) – 2 posts
- Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 12 posts.
- Technical Assistant – 10 posts
- Technical Assistant (Pharmacy) – 4 posts
- Technical Assistant (Library Science) – 1 post
- Technical Assistant (Computer) – 28 posts.
- Technical Assistant (Fashion Design) – 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Steno, Junior Assistant, and Other Posts:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Stenographer (English) – 12th class from a recognized board or university
Passed. Shorthand speed 100 words per minute (w.p.m.) Typing speed 40 words per minute
Junior Assistant – 12th class passed from a recognized board. Type in English
Speed of minimum 35 words per minute in writing or minimum 30 words per minute in Hindi
Typing efficiency with speed of. 10 minutes’ time will be given for the proficiency test of typewriting. The skill test will be conducted on the computer only.
For more information, click on the notification link given below.
dsssb.delhi.gov.in SI Selection Procedure:- To screen the eligible and intelligent aspirants for DSSSB Group B and C Posts, the board has decided to conduct the following selection rounds.
- One Tier and Two Tier Examination
- Skill Test
- Post Code 94, 95, 96, 97 – 27 Years
- Post Code 98, 99, 100, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116: 18 – 27 years
- Post-Code 101/20: 30 years
Selection Procedure for Junior Steno, Junior Assistant, and Other Posts: Selection One Level and Two-Level Examination Scheme and Skill Test (wherever applicable)
Will be done through
how to apply: Interested and eligible candidates as per prescribed format from 28 January to 27 February 2020
One can apply for this post through the official website of DSSSB https://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
Delhi SSSB Sun Inspector Application Steps
- Open the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board i.e http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
- Click on the “Vacancy Notice: Advertisement Number: 05/2020” link available at the what’s new section of the homepage
- Download DSSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification PDF
- Check the general instructions, eligibility criteria
- Eligible and interested participants click click the Apply Online link
- Provide the data in the mandatory fields of the application form
- Submit the applications and pay the fee
DSSSB Technical Assistant Pay Scale
- Junior Stenographer (English): ₹ 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹2400
- Junior Assistant: ₹ 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹1900
- Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier: ₹5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹2400
- Store Keeper: ₹ 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹2400
- Caretaker: ₹5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹2800
- Fee Collector/ Sub Inspector/ Auction Recorder: ₹ 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹1900
- Junior Stenographer: ₹5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹2400
- Assistant Bacteriologist: ₹9300-34800 + Grade Pay ₹4600
- Technical Assistant (Beauty culture): ₹5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹2400
Application fee: 100 / – (Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe, PWD, and Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the application fee)