Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board will start the recruitment process for 1892 Various Posts HPSEBL Junior T-mate Recruitment 2020 Himachal Pradesh SEB Latest Vacancy for Jr. Office Assistant & Jr. Engineer How to Apply for Himachal State Electricity Board Recruitment 2020 Himachal Rajya Bijli Board Jobs Himachal State Electricity Board Offline Application Form
Latest Update Dated 11.06.2020: Himachal State Electricity Board(HPSEBL) has started the recruitment process for 1892 Various Posts. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below……
|Origination Name||Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board|
|Name of Post||Junior T/ Mate & Junior Helper (Sub Station)|
|No. of Vacancy||1892 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Submission Date||04.06.2020 to 20.07.2020|
Details of Vacancy: Total – 1892 Posts
|Junior T/ Mate||1500 Posts|
|Junior Helper (Sub Station)||392 Posts|
Age Limit :
The applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes & Children / Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-Servicemen candidates of H.P. as per the provision of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
PB A-I CPB of Rs 4900-10680 + 1300 GP + amount equal to 125% GP with fixed contractual emoluments of Rs 8150 / -Per Month
Essential: Candidates Should be Minimum Matric Pass.
Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates who posses the ITI certificate in Wireman! Electrician trade is done through a regular course from an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt. or the National Trade Certificate of one year Broad Based Basic Training (MMMT) along with Advanced Modular Course of First 6 months of the second year + Specialized Module of 6 months in the second year in the sector of Electrical Trade through COE an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt.
Application Fee: –
The fee is Rs. 100 / – for General Category Candidates and Rs. 50 / – for reserved categories.
Note: Females Candidate shall be exempted from the application fee in accordance with the instructions of the government (in the Department of Personnel) issued vide letter no. Per (AP-B) B (15) -13/2019 Dated 01st January 2020.
How to Pay Fee:
The fee is to be paid/deposited either through Indian Postal orders which shall be in favor of “Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla. Or RTGS / NEFT / IMPS or any other model in the following bank:
The State Bank Of India, MAIN BRANCH NEAR KALI BARI TEAMPLE, The Mall, Shimla in favour of H.P.STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED against Accounts No. HPSEBL 35110998627 IFSC-SBIN0000718.
How to Apply:
An application form can be downloaded from the official website of HPSEB Ltd i.e. www.hpseb.com. No other application form will be accepted. The desirous applicants can submit their application at any one of the following 3 offices, either personally or through regd/speed post.
- Chief Engineer (Opere tions) North Zone HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra Himachal Pradesh, Pir – 176215
- Chief Engineer (Operations) Central Zone HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, HPSEB Ltd., District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 175001
- Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone, HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 171004
Documents (Self Attested Photocopies only) to be sent with the application form.
- Matric Certificate showing details of marks obtained.
- Certificate of ITI in Wireman / Electrician / Electrical trade only.
- SC / ST / OBC / Wards of Freedom Fighters / BPL / Antodaya certificate.
- One passport size recent photograph of the candidate (duly signed by the candidate).
- pasted on a prescribed box in the Application form.
- Aadhar card copy.
- All the relevant certificates (as applicable) issued by competent authority as mentioned in the Evaluation Criteria of 15 marks.
- Receipt of Fee paid through RTGS / NEFT / IMPS or deposited in the Bank Account
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||20.07.2020 (04.08.2020 for Candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti Distt, Kinnaur Distt, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Division of Chamba Distt and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh)|
|Submit Application Fee||20.07.2020|
Important Link Area :-