HSSC Recruitment 2020 for 1137 TGT, Clerk, Instructor and Other Posts: Application Link is available @hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has activated the application link for various posts, against advertisement number 01/2020.
HSSC Recruitment 2020: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has activated the application link for Election Naib Tehsildar, Election Kanungo, Mechanic, Lift Operator, Chargeman, Electrician, Machine Tool Operator, Auto Electrician, Chargeman Miscellaneous, Storekeeper, Supervisor, Blacksmith, Workshop Machinery Operator, Chargeman Heavy Plant, Section Officer, Sub Station Generator Attendent, Electrician, Junior Mechanic , Account Clerk, Store Keeper, Store Clerk, Assistant Seed Production Officer, Turner Instructor, Fitter Instructor and Carpenter Instructor Posts.
Candidates can apply for HSSC Recruitment 2020, today i.e. from 27 March 2020.The last date for submitting HSSC Online Applications is 17 April 2020. The last date of submitting fee is 22 April 2020.
- UPSEE 2020 Form Correction (Open), Application Form, Registration Dates, Fees and Process Start →
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply for 617 ALP, JE, Ticket Clerk and other posts
- HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 28 Assistant Manager Vacancy in Himachal State Cooperative Bank
- Central Cooperative Bank Odisha Recruitment 2020: Apply online for 786 Banking Assistant
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Apply for the vacancy of 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak posts
- DSSSB PRT Result 2019-20: Assistant Teacher Result released by DSSSB at dsssb.gov.in
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply for the recruitment of 1760 clerk and other posts in Rajasthan on hcraj.nic.in
- BECIL Recruitment 2020: Apply for the vacancy of 4000 Skilled and Unskilled Posts
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2500 vacancies at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
A total of 1137 vacancies are available, against advertisement number 01/2020.
No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Before applying for HSSC Recruitment 2020, candidates should fulfill the required eligibility criteria. The selection for the posts will be done on the basis of exam. The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held in the month of May and June 2020.
Advertisement Number – 01/2020
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications – 27 March 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 17 April 2020
- Closing Date for Fee Submission – 22 April 2020
HSSC Vacancy Details
- Election Naib Tehsildar – 6
- Election Kanungo – 21
- Work Supervisor – 112
- Auto Diesel Mechanic – 39
- Carpenter – 33
- Plumber – 4
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator – 9
- Surveyor – 1
- Painter – 27
- Mason – 23
- Mechanic (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration) – 7
- Lift Operator – 2
- Chargeman – 2
- Chargeman (Electrical) – 10
- Electrician – 115
- Machine Tool Operator – 7
- Auto Electrician – 11
- Chargeman Miscellaneous – 11
- Storekeeper – 15
- Fitter Heavy Machine – 39
- Supervisor – 12
- Blacksmith – 6
- Workshop Machinery Operator – 14
- Chargeman Heavy Plant, -14
- Inpsector – 32
- Section Officer – 5
- Sub Station Generator Attendant – 2
- Electrician – 4
- Junior Mechanic – 10
- Account Clerk -11
- Store Keeper – 3
- Store Clerk – 6
- Assistant Seed Production Officer -31
- Account Assistant – 2
- Senior Mechanic – 2
- Marketing Assistant – 4
- TGT Punjabi – 136
- Turner Instructor – 93
- Fitter Instructor – 144
- Carpenter Instructor – 14
- Pharmacist – 25
- Laboratory Technician – 28
HSSC TGT, Clerk and Other Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Election Naib Tehsildar – BA/B.Com or equivalent from a recognized universit
- Election Kanungo – BA/B.Com or equivalent from a recognized universit
- Work Supervisor – Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher and ITI
- Auto Diesel Mechanic – Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher and ITI
- Carpenter – 33
- Plumber – 4
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator – Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher and ITI
- Surveyor – Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher, Two years ITI Certificate in the Trade of Surveyor; and Two years experience in the relevant field;
Selection Procedure for HSSC TGT, Clerk, Instructor and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written exam (90 Marks) and Socio-Economic criteria and experience (10 Marks)
How to Apply for HSSC Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Operator and Other Posts Jobs 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through Online mode on HSSC official website www.hssc.gov.in from 03 March to 23 March 2020
Category – 1,2,4,5,6,8,10 to 14, 17 & 19
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 18/-
Category – 3,7,9,15,16,18 & 20
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 13/-
The Full Form of HSSC is Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy in HSSC Recruitment 2020. HSSC will show all the active jobs on the current dates. The jobs will be available for various posts and various exams to be conducted by the HSSC. So candidates can visit the HSSC and if they are eligible for the job they can apply for it.
The salary for Trained Graduate Teacher will be fixed by the HSSC before the exam. In the official notification the officials will mention the salary for the Trained Graduate Teacher in detail along with other details like age limit, eligibility criteria, etc., from the notification it is clear the salary for Trained Graduate Teacher is 44,900 – 142,400 (Per Month ).
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website fresherslive. Candidates should hold any B.A, B.Ed, M.A in any reputation university / institution.Candidates applying for HSSC must be 18-42 yrs ..
Eligible candidates can apply for Trained Graduate Teacher before the last date. The last date to apply for HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher is 17/04/2020. Candidates should not wait till the last date as there will be heavy traffic in the portal. Candidates can check the HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Application Form link from the HSSC official website.
First candidates should check the official notification released by HSSC. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying HSSC will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the HSSC only when he / she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
There are totally 1137 vacancies alloted for HSSC. HSSC will conduct exams / interview to fill the vacancies.