Check exam day guidelines for IBPS PO 2021 exam day scheduled to be conducted on February 4, 2021.
Candidates appearing in the IBPS PO mains exam need to follow complete guidelines provided by the Government of India. Students are advised to wear the mask and use sanitizer at the IBPS PO exam center to lower the risk of getting infected from coronavirus. IBPS PO mains exam is scheduled to be conducted on February 4, 2021.
IBPS already released the IBPS PO mains admit card 2021 on the official website – ibps.in. It is important to carry the IBPS PO admit card to the exam center. Candidates who get qualified are required to appear in the IBPS PO interview.
IBPS PO 200-21: Important dates
|IBPS PO Mains admit card 2021||January 25-February 4, 2021|
|IBPS PO Mains 2021||February 4, 2021|
IBPS PO 2021: Exam day guidelines
It is important to carry the IBPS PO admit card for mains exam along with a valid photo id proof.
- Candidates need to cover their nose and mouth with a face mask during the examination.
- Students and staff must follow social distancing at the exam centre of IBPS PO 2020-21.
- It is strictly prohibited to exchange anything in the examination hall.
- Don’t touch any stranger or anything lying anywhere.
- Throw used face masks and tissue in the closed dustbin.
- Maintain toilet hygiene, during and after the use.
- Don’t touch eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Don’t hug or shake hands with anyone.
- It is advised not to spit publicly. Please use dustbins.
- Make sure you are not infected or having any symptoms of coronavirus.
More about IBPS PO:
IBPS conducts the recruitment exam for the different posts in the banks. IBPS recruitment exam will be conducted in three phases namely prelims, mains and interview. Candidates need to secure marks equal to or more than cut off marks in order to get qualified at each stage of examination.
Also Read : CAG Recruitment 2021: Recruitment to 10811 posts, apply this way January 27, 2021