India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Post Circle has issued a notification on indiapostgdsonline.in for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak posts.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Post Circle has issued a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Candidates wishing to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 can apply online.
A total of 3951 vacancies will be filled by the Postal Circle. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through online mode.
Online application for Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 has been started on appost.in. Candidates can apply for the posts by 22 April 2020.
|Notification||India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 released @indiapostgdsonline.in, Apply Online till 22 April 2020|
|Notification Date||Mar 23, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 22, 2020|
- DSSSB PRT Result 2019-20: Assistant Teacher Result released by DSSSB at dsssb.gov.in
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply for the recruitment of 1760 clerk and other posts in Rajasthan on hcraj.nic.in
- BECIL Recruitment 2020: Apply for the vacancy of 4000 Skilled and Unskilled Posts
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2500 vacancies at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- BPSC 65th Preliminary Exam 2019 result released on bpsc.bih.nic.in
- KPSC recruitment 2020: apply online for the vacancy of 1279 Junior Assistant / SDA
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 2018 Result Announced; 32600 candidates qualified
- NCL recruitment 2020: a vacancy of 52 paramedical staff posts, apply online by 10 March
- AIIMS, Delhi Recruitment 2020: 430 Apply for Medical Physicist, Scientist, and Other Posts
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification- Important Dates:
1.Online application date for Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: 23 March 2020
2.Last date for submission of application for Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: 22 April 2020
- Total Number of Vacancies – 3951
- EWS – 314
- OBC – 1000
- PWD B – 24
- PWD C – 09
- SC – 750
- 11ST – 11
- UR – 1814
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020- Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed 10th with passed marks in Mathematics and English. The candidate should study the local language till at least 10th standard.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (age relaxation will be for reserved category candidates as per reserved criteria)
BPM – Rs 12000 / – per month (4 hours in TRCA slab / minimum TRCA for Level 1); Rupees. 14, 500 / – minimum TRCA for 5 hours / level 2 in TRCA slab
ABPM / Postal Servant – Rs.10000 / – per month (4 hours in TRCA slab / minimum TRCA for Level 1); Minimum TRCA of Rs.12,000 / – for 5 hours / level 2 in TRCA slab.
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply for Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 on or before 22 April 2020 through online mode. Candidates can refer to the hyperlink for their reference.
Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
OBC / EWS Male / OC – Rs.100 / –
For others – no charge.