ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2019 : Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Mahendragiri has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trainee.
ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Mahendragiri has invited applications for recruitment to Trainee posts. Interested candidates can appear in the walk-in-interview on 4, 14 and 21 January 2020 to conduct recruitment light for these posts.
- Notification date: 8 December 2019
- Walk-in-interview date: 4, 14 and 21 January 2020
ISRO IPRC Vacancy Details:
- Graduate Apprentice – 41 posts
- Technician Apprentice – 59 posts
- Trade Apprentice – 120 posts
|Notification||ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2019: 220 Vacancies Apprentice Posts|
|Notification Date||Dec 10, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 21, 2020|
- Online application for 154 Grade-A Officer posts in NABARD started at ibpsonline.ibps.in
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020: Apply for 234 Executive Engineer and other posts
- IOCL, Southern Region Recruitment 2020: Apply for 248 Apprentice Posts at iocl.com
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 1273 Handyman Posts
- Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala Recruitment 2020: Apply for 400 Apprentice Posts
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Teacher recruitment in Delhi 2020: DSSSB withdraws vacancies for 3358 TGT PGT posts
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply for District Judge Entry Level Examination
- Himachal Road Transport (HRTC) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 400 driver posts
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply for 100 Junior Officer Posts @ saraswatbank.com
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2019 Apprentice Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice- Candidate should have first-class engineering/technology degree in subjects related to Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- Library Science – Candidates should have Graduate Degree (in Arts / Science / Commerce) + Bachelors Degree with first class in Library Science / Library and Information Science.
- Technician Apprentice – Candidate should have a first-class diploma in Engineering / Technology related subjects.
- Trade Apprentice – Candidate should have passed ITLC with ITI certificate in the relevant trade of NCVT with NTC.
How to apply for ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2019:– Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 4, 14 and 21 January 2020 at ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu with the necessary documents.
Applicants have to bring the original documents along with the copies of the certificate along with the duly filled application form.