Kolkata District Recruitment 2020:- Applications have been invited for recruitment to the vacant posts of Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and others (TB Control Society) in Kolkata District.
Kolkata District Job Notification: Applications have been invited for recruitment to the vacant posts of Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and others (TB Control Society) in Kolkata District. Eligible candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview to be held on 03 February 2020.
Important Date:• Walk-in-interview: 03 February 2020
Kolkata District Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer, and Other (TB Control Society) Vacancy Details:
- Laboratory Technician: 05 posts
- TBHV: 03 posts
- District Program Coordinator (DPC): 01 post
- Medical Officer: 03 posts.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 posts.
|Notification||Kolkata District Recruitment 2020 Walk-in for 13 Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and Other (TB Control Society) Posts|
|Notification Date||Jan 20, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 3, 2020|
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 2562 Apprentice Posts
- Online application for 154 Grade-A Officer posts in NABARD started at ibpsonline.ibps.in
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020: Apply for 234 Executive Engineer and other posts
- IOCL, Southern Region Recruitment 2020: Apply for 248 Apprentice Posts at iocl.com
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 1273 Handyman Posts
- Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala Recruitment 2020: Apply for 400 Apprentice Posts
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Teacher recruitment in Delhi 2020: DSSSB withdraws vacancies for 3358 TGT PGT posts
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply for District Judge Entry Level Examination
Eligibility Criteria for Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer, and Other (TB Control Society) Jobs
- Laboratory Technician: a. Diploma with intermediate (10 + 2) or certificate course in laboratory technology or basic knowledge of computer. B. One year experience in modified National TB Control Program (RNTCP) or Sputum smear microscopy.
- TBHV: Graduate / Intermediate (10 + 2) MPW / LHV / ANM / Work experience as a health worker / Higher education / Higher education course in counseling or Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 2 months).
- District Program Coordinator (DPC): a. MHA / PG Diploma in Management / Health Administration from a recognized university. B. I should have a one-year working experience.
- Medical Officer: MBBS from MCI recognized University. One year internship is completed before 31 January 2020.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): a. Intermediate (10 + 2) with Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent qualification recognized by Council of Technical Education / DOEACC. B. Typing speed in English and local language should be 40 words per minute.
- Click on the detailed notification link for more information.
how to apply: Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview scheduled on 03 February 2020.
Kolkata District Interview Details
|Interview Date||Interview Time||Venue|
|03.02.2020||9.00 Am||Kolkata Municipal Corporation 5 S N Banerjee Road Kolkata -700013|