KPSC recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant / SDA (RPC & HK) vacancies.
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant / SDA (RPC & HK) vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the prescribed format on or before 9 April 2020.
By the way, all the candidates can apply for the vacancy brought out by Karnataka Public Service Commission, who has a diploma and ITI certificate along with a 12th pass certificate. This notification has been issued by KPSC for the recruitment of 1279 vacancies. Candidates can get all the information related to this notification through this article.
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 2018 Result Announced; 32600 candidates qualified
- NCL recruitment 2020: a vacancy of 52 paramedical staff posts, apply online by 10 March
- AIIMS, Delhi Recruitment 2020: 430 Apply for Medical Physicist, Scientist, and Other Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2020: Apply for 317 SI / Head Constable posts in Border Security Force
- HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2385 canal patwari, patwari and village secretary
- Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Applications for 2792 Apprentice posts
- TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020: Apply for 500 Junior Assistant / Accounts posts at tangedco.gov.in
- Government jobs for Group B and C posts in Delhi: DSSSB has issued notifications for 296
- Kolkata District Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer & Data Entry Operator
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 2562 Apprentice Posts
• Date of commencement of online application submission for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 9 March 2020
• Last date for submission of online application for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 9 April 2020
• Online application fee for KPSC Recruit Last date for submission: 13 April 2020
• RPC – 1080 posts
• HK – 199 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a diploma with 12th pass and ITI with a related subject.
KPSC recruitment 2020 age limit – 18 to 35 years (age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Interested candidates can apply for the posts in online mode for KPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before 9 April 2020.
• General: Rs.600 / – + 35 / –
• OBC (2A / 2B / 3A & 3B): Rs.300 / – + 35 / –
• Ex-servicemen: 50 / – + 35 / – rupees