Lakshmibai College (DU) Recruitment 2019: Laxmibai College (DU) has invited applications for recruitment to the vacant posts of Assistant Professor in various departments.
Laxmibai College (DU) Recruitment 2019: Laxmibai College (DU) has invited applications for recruitment to the vacant posts of Assistant Professor in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply within the prescribed format within 2 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment news i.e. till 27 December 2019.
In the employment news issue of 14 December 2019 to 20 December, this notification has been issued for a total of 70 vacant posts in various subjects such as Commerce, Economics, English, etc.
- Employment News Week: 14-20 December 2019
- Advertisement Number: LBC-Teaching / 01/2019; Date: 03.12.2019
- College Notification No .: LBC-Teaching / 01/2019; Date: 30.10.2019
|Notification||Laxmibai College (DU) Recruitment 2019 for 70 Assistant Professors|
|Notification Date||Dec 16, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 27, 2019|
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 300 General Officer Posts
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020: Apply for Airman (Group X and Y Trade)
- SJVN recruitment 2019: Apply for 230 apprentice posts
- NIEPA recruitment 2019: apply for professor and other posts
- NWKRTC Recruitment 2019 2814 for Driver and Conductor posts
- NIT, Hamirpur recruitment 2019: apply for 76 faculty posts
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: TNFUSRC notification for 320
- RSMSSB recruitment 2019: apply for 1736 pharmacist posts @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 5000 Constable Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Project Engineer and Project Supervisor Posts
- AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for 112 Senior Resident Posts
Important date: Last date for submission of online application – within 2 weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news i.e. till 27 December 2019.
Vacancy Details: Total Posts- 70 Assistant Professor Posts
- Commerce- 9 Posts
- Economics- 10
- Posts English- 13 Posts
- Hindi- 10
- Posts History-2 Posts
- Home Science- 4
- Posts Music- 1 Post
- Philosophy- 7 Posts
- Political Science- 5
- Posts Sanskrit- 4 posts
- Sociology- 2 posts
- EVS- 2 posts
- Computer Science- 1 post
Assistant Professor– Candidate should have completed a Masters Degree in a related subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. It is mandatory for the candidate to pass NET.
Selection Process: Laxmibai College (DU) Recruitment Selection will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the interview conducted by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply: Lakshmibai College (DU) Recruitment 2019 Candidates can apply from the official website of Delhi University (https://colrec.du.ac.in/) within 2 weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news i.e. till 27 December 2019.