India Post Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Postal Circle, India Post has issued Notification for recruitment on the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
India Post Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Postal Circle, India Post has issued a notification for recruitment on the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
A total of 3650 GDS vacancies are available in various places of Maharashtra like Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Pune, Ahmednagar, Thane, etc.
Eligible candidates can apply for India Post GDS 2019 from 01 to 30 November 2019 through the official website.
India Post Recruitment Important Dates:
- Online Apply and Fee Deposit Commencement Date – 01 November 2019
- Last date to apply – 30 November 2019
|Notification||Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 3650 GDS Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 1, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 30, 2019|
India Post Recruitment Vacancy Details: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 3650 Posts
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Postal servant
India Post Recruitment Pay Scale: Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA slab
- BPM – Rs 12,000
- ABPM / Postal Servant – Rs 10,000 Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/level 2 in TRCA slab
- BPM – 14,500- (Rs 14,500- 35,480)
- ABPM / Postal Servant – Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.24,470)
Educational Qualification and Experience: –
- Candidates should have passed secondary school examination with 10th class in Mathematics and English (studied as compulsory or optional subjects) conducted by any recognized board school education by the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories.
Compulsory Educational Qualification
- The candidate should study the local language [as compulsory or optional subjects] at least till 10th standard as declared by the state government or according to the constitutional provisions related to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
India Post Recruitment Age Range:
- 18 to 40 years
- For more details, check the Notification Link given below.
Selection will be done on the basis of the Automatic Generated Merit List.
How to Apply: India Post Recruitment 2019 Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 01 to 30 November 2019.