MMRDA Skilled Recruitment 2020 Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Vacancy Notification for 16726 Posts of Skilled & Unskilled Worker How to Apply for MMRDA Unskilled Worker Job Vacancy 2020 MMRDA Skilled Worker Vacancy Notification 2020 Apply Online Last Date
MMRDA Skilled Recruitment 2020
Latest Updated On 20.06.2020:- MMRDA has started the online application for Various Skilled & Unskilled Worker posts. Candidates can apply from the link given below.………….
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has recently invited the online application for Skilled & Unskilled Worker posts from eligibility candidates. For the detailed advertisement, Eligibility, Qualifications and Experience, Pay Scales and other instructions for filling the above posts, please visit the link given in below table.
|Origination Name||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority|
|Name of Post||Skilled & Unskilled Worker|
|No. of Vacancy||16726|
|Application Submission Date||15th June 2020 to 15th July 2020|
Details of Vacancy: Total – 16726 Posts
- Skilled Worker (Mason) – 274 Posts
- Skilled Worker (Carpenter) – 2678 Posts
- Skilled Worker (Fitter (Steel Fixing)) – 366 Posts
- Skilled Worker (Fitter (Bar Bedding)) – 3359 Posts
- Skilled Worker (Welder) – 423 Posts
- Skilled Worker (Electrician & Wireman) – 2167 Posts
- Unskilled Worker – 7459 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020) :
Candidates Should be Maximum 40 years old. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale :
Check Detailed Notification for the Information About MMRDA Pay Scale.
Education Qualification :
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Application Fee :
Online Examination Fee for General candidates is Rs.300/- and fee for Reserved candidates is Rs.150/-.
How to Pay Fee :
Candidates can application fee through online mode. Candidates can pay their application fee by Debate Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or by other mode which is given on the official website.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online:
- First of all visit official website mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Option.
- Click on “MMRDA Skilled and Unskilled Worker Posts“.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on the Submit Button for Final Submission.
- Take Print Uut for Future Purpose.
Important Dates :
|Application Started||15th June 2020|
|Last Date of Application Submission||15th July 2020|
Important Link Area :-