National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited applications for recruitment to Grade-A officer posts.
NABARD Recruitment 2020: Online application for Grade-A Officer posts in NABARD has started. It is noteworthy that National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Grade-A Officer. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 3 February 2020 under the prescribed format.
The online application link will be available from 15 January to 3 February 2020 at ibpsonline.ibps.in.
- Starting date for NABARD Assistant Manager posts- 15 January 2020
- Last date for applying for the post of NABARD Assistant Manager – 3 February 2020
|Notification||NABARD Recruitment 2020: 150 Vacancies Notified for Assistant Manager (RDBS/ Rajbhasha/ Legal) Posts in Grade ‘A|
|Notification Date||Jan 15, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 3, 2020|
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020: Apply for 234 Executive Engineer and other posts
- IOCL, Southern Region Recruitment 2020: Apply for 248 Apprentice Posts at iocl.com
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 1273 Handyman Posts
- Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala Recruitment 2020: Apply for 400 Apprentice Posts
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Teacher recruitment in Delhi 2020: DSSSB withdraws vacancies for 3358 TGT PGT posts
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply for District Judge Entry Level Examination
- Himachal Road Transport (HRTC) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 400 driver posts
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply for 100 Junior Officer Posts @ saraswatbank.com
- Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 6060 Trade Apprentice posts
NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy Details: Post Name – Assistant Manager Grade-A – Total Posts – 154
- Assistant Manager Grade-A (Rural Development Banking Service) – 139 Posts
- Assistant Manager Grade-A (Official Language Service) – 8 posts.
- Assistant Manager Grade-A (Legal Service) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager Grade-A (Protocol & Security Service) – 4 Posts
The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university. Candidates can get the detailed information regarding educational qualification from the detailed notification on the website.
Age Range: The age of the candidate should be between 21 and 30 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the preliminary, main and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply under the prescribed format on or before 3 February 2020.
- General / OBC – Rs 800
- SC / ST / PWBD – Rs 150