Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician and others.
NCL Recruitment 2020: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician and others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 10 March 2020.
• Last date for online registration and form submission: 10 March 2020
• Date of downloading admit card for eligible candidates: 15 March 2020
• Written test potential: 29 March 2020
• Date of declaration of results: to be intimated through official website.
|Notification||NCL Recruitment 2020: 52 Vacancies for Paramedical Staff Posts, Apply Online by 10 March|
|Notification Date||Feb 24, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 24, 2020|
- AIIMS, Delhi Recruitment 2020: 430 Apply for Medical Physicist, Scientist, and Other Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2020: Apply for 317 SI / Head Constable posts in Border Security Force
- HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2385 canal patwari, patwari and village secretary
- Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Applications for 2792 Apprentice posts
- TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020: Apply for 500 Junior Assistant / Accounts posts at tangedco.gov.in
- Government jobs for Group B and C posts in Delhi: DSSSB has issued notifications for 296
- Kolkata District Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer & Data Entry Operator
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 2562 Apprentice Posts
- Online application for 154 Grade-A Officer posts in NABARD started at ibpsonline.ibps.in
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020: Apply for 234 Executive Engineer and other posts
NCL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
• Staff Nurse – 14 posts
• Pharmacist – 6 posts
• Technician – 10 posts
• Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee) – 7 posts.
• A physiotherapist (Trainee) – 1 post.
• Technician (Dietician) – 1 post
• Junior Technician (ECG) (Trainee) – 7 posts.
• Junior Technician (EEG) (Trainee) – 1 post
• Technician (Dental) (Trainee) – 2 posts.
• Audiometry Technician (Trainee) – 3 posts.
NCL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
• Staff Nurse – Candidate should have passed 10 + 2 with Diploma in Nursing.
• Pharmacist – Candidate should have passed 10 + 2 with DPharma.
• Technician, Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee), Physiotherapist (Trainee), Technician (Dietician) – Candidate should have diploma in a subject related to a recognized university.
• Junior Technician (ECG) (Trainee), Junior Technician (EEG) (Trainee), Technician (Dentist) (Trainee), Audiometry Technician (Trainee) – Candidate should have 12th pass from a recognized board.
How to apply for NCL Recruitment 2020: Interested candidates can apply for the above posts through online medium before 10 March 2020.
NCL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
• OBC / EWS / General – Rs 500 / –
• SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Departmental Candidates – NIL
Steps for Northern Coalfields Limited Online Application 2020
NCL website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the NCL website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – nclcil.in
- Now candidate can able to view the NCL Home Page
- Search for “Employment Notification (HEMM Operator – Tr.)”
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the NCL HEMM Operator Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the NCL Notification 2020 carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for NCL 2020 Vacancy.
- After reading the NCL Recruitment Notification 2020, start applying online for NCL HEMM Operator Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the NCL Website and start filling the NCL Online Application Form
- Finally, Pay the Application fees prescribed by NCL and Submit it
Candidates are informed to download the filled NCL Application Form 2020 and take a screenshot of the successful payment details. Candidates can also take a printout of the NCL Application Form for further details.