NIEPA Recruitment 2019 for Professor and Other Posts, Apply Till December 28
The National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) has invited applications for faculty and administrative posts.
National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) Job Notification: National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) has invited applications for faculty and administrative positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts as per the prescribed format on or before 28 December 2019.
Candidates having certain and specific educational qualifications can apply for National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) job notification. Candidates can apply through the official website of National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) till 28 December 2019, the last date for online application for these posts.
- NWKRTC Recruitment 2019 2814 for Driver and Conductor posts
- NIT, Hamirpur recruitment 2019: apply for 76 faculty posts
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: TNFUSRC notification for 320
- RSMSSB recruitment 2019: apply for 1736 pharmacist posts @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 5000 Constable Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Project Engineer and Project Supervisor Posts
- AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for 112 Senior Resident Posts
- SSC CHSL 2019: Registration for SSC CHSL starts
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: pass 12th for 1722 driver constable posts
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 212 Enforcement Sub-Inspector Posts
Important Dates: Last Date of Application: 28 December 2019
Age Limit: Not more than 55 years
Application Fees: 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC, ST, PWD)
Vacancy Details: Total of 11 Posts
- Associate Professor-03
- Finance Officer-01
- Hindi Editor-01
Job notification for National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA)
- Professor– Being a distinguished scholar in Social Sciences with specialization in the fields related to education, Ph.D. degree candidate should have high-quality work published in the discipline mentioned in the notification, and with evidence of published work of minimum 10 research publications. Must be actively engaged in research.
- Associate Professor – Ph.D. in related/allied/relevant subjects with a good academic record. Degree.
The Registrar-Candidates should have a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- Finance Officer – Graduation degree in at least a second class and 10 years experience of working at a supervisory level in a government organization or autonomous body.
- Hindi Editor- At least the second class should be taught English for post-graduation and degree level in Hindi.
For more information about eligibility, eligibility criteria and other details, candidates can visit the institute’s website: www.niepa.ac.in.
- Eligible candidates may apply for any of these positions only as per the valid format of the Institute uploaded on the website. Application received through any other mode (offline mode/resume) shall be summarily rejected.
- The duly signed downloaded copy of the completed application submitted through the ONLINE portal must reach “Registrar, National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration, New Delhi – 110016” within three weeks from the date of publication of an advertisement by courier/speed post or by hand only along with an interview. autonomous bodies will have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of
- Candidates currently employed in government/semi-government organizations/
- Kindly use a separate Application Form for each post. the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of …………” and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)”, wherever applicable. The envelope containing the PWD) (through Demand Draft in original/proof of online submission of application fee) The Institute reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error etc. before the last date prescribed for the receipt of online applications, for which the candidates are advised to The online portal will remain open till 28.12.2019. be in the lookout for announcements on the website: www.niepa.ac.in.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the online portal www.niepa.ac.in till 28 December 2019. Candidates should note that applications received without online registration will be summarily rejected.