Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts in Group-A.
OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts in Group-A.
A total of 3278 vacancies are available for Medical and Health Service Cadre Odisha under the Health and Family Welfare Department for Medical Officer posts.
Eligible candidates can apply online for OPSC recruitment 2019. Online applications will be available on the official website of OPSC from www.opsconline.gov.in from 16 November 2019. The last date for registration is 05 December 2019.
|Notification||OPSC Recruitment 2019, 3278 Vacancies for Medical Officer Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 18, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 5, 2019|
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2019: Apply for 43 Manager, Assistant Manager, Engineer, and other posts
- GSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for 119 Technical and Non-Technical Staff Posts
- MSME Technology Center, Kanpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for Engineer, Manager and other posts
- CISF Recruitment 2019, Apply for 300 GD Head Constable Posts
- Health Department, Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 1095 Junior Resident Posts
- BSF CISF Recruitment Rally 2019: Rally of 1356 GD Constable Posts in Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh from 7 to 14 November
Notification Details: Advertisement Number: 13 of 2019-20
Apply Start Date: 16 November 2019
Last date to apply: 05 December 2019
Written Exam Date: 22 December 2019
Vacancy Details: Medical Officer – 3278 posts.
Eligibility Criteria: MBBS or equivalent.
Candidates should have a valid Registration Certificate under Odisha Medical.
Must have a conversion certificate from MCI.
Age Range: 21-32 years (for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / women, provision of age relaxation as per government rules)
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of written examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online for these posts from November 16 to 05 December 2019 through OPSC website www.opsconline.gov.in.