PGCIL Recruitment 2019-20: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor.
PGCIL Recruitment 2019: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 22 December 2019 under the prescribed format.
- Initial date for submission of online application and application fee – 12 December 2019
- Last date for online application – 22 December 2019 Date of
- written test / interview – will be announced soon.
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 13 Posts
- Field Engineer (Civil) – 6 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 27 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Civil) – 6 Posts
- Field Supervisor (E&C) – 1 Post
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 300 General Officer Posts
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020: Apply for Airman (Group X and Y Trade)
- SJVN recruitment 2019: Apply for 230 apprentice posts
- NIEPA recruitment 2019: apply for professor and other posts
- NWKRTC Recruitment 2019 2814 for Driver and Conductor posts
- NIT, Hamirpur recruitment 2019: apply for 76 faculty posts
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: TNFUSRC notification for 320
- RSMSSB recruitment 2019: apply for 1736 pharmacist posts @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 5000 Constable Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Project Engineer and Project Supervisor Posts
- AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for 112 Senior Resident Posts
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – Candidate should have full time BE / BTech / BSc degree in Electrical Discipline from a recognized University with at least 55% marks.
- Field Engineer (Civil) – Candidate should have full time BE / BTech / BSc degree in Electrical Discipline with minimum 55% marks and 1 year post qualification experience from a recognized university.
Candidates click on the detailed notification link given below for the information about the necessary educational qualifications prescribed for the application for other posts.
Age Limit: 29 years
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online from 12 December to 22 December 2019 from the official website.
- Field Engineer – Rs. 400
- Field Supervisor – Rs. 300
reserved category candidates have provision for exemption in application fee as per rules.