Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala has invited online applications for the recruitment of 400 Act-Apprentice posts in different trades.
RCF Railway Recruitment 2020: Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala has invited online applications for the recruitment of 400 Act-Apprentice posts in different trades. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts online through the official website on or before 06 February 2020.
Notification Details: Advertisement Number – A-1/2020
Important Date: Last date for application – 06 February 2020
Rail Coach Factory Vacancy Details: Apprentice – 400 posts
- Fitter – 100 posts
- Welder (G&E) – 100 posts
- Machinist – 40 posts
- Painter (G) – 20 posts.
- Carpenter – 40 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 10 posts
- Electrician-56 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic-14 Posts
- AC & Refrigerator Mechanic – 20 posts
Eligibility criteria for the post of an apprentice:
|RCF Railway Recruitment 2020, 400 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts @ rcf.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Jan 9, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 6, 2020|
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Teacher recruitment in Delhi 2020: DSSSB withdraws vacancies for 3358 TGT PGT posts
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply for District Judge Entry Level Examination
- Himachal Road Transport (HRTC) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 400 driver posts
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply for 100 Junior Officer Posts @ saraswatbank.com
- Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 6060 Trade Apprentice posts
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 331 Nursery Teacher posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 300 Prentice posts @ apprenticeship.gov.in
- UPPSC United States Engineering Services Exam 2020: Apply for 712 Assistant Engineer
- Assam Irrigation Department Recruitment 2020: Apply for 643 Engineer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10th standard with at least 50% marks and should have a National Trade Certificate in Relevant Trade.
Age Limit: 15 to 24 years
Selection Procedure for Apprentice post: Merit list of all the shortlisted candidates will be prepared. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks of matriculation of candidates and the percentage of marks obtained in ITI trade.
Pay Scale – As per the Apprenticeship Act,1961
Requites of Online Application Form-:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Mode of Selection for CCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020: Selection will be based on Merit List
How to apply for the posts of Rail Coach Factory 2020 Apprentice: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through the official website websitercf.indianrailways.gov.in of Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala on or before 06 February 2020.