Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur has published an employment notification for the recruitment to various vacant posts including clerks.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur has published an employment notification for the recruitment to the posts of Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant.
A total of 1760 vacancies have been notified, of which 1127 vacancies are for clerk posts, 367 vacancies are for Junior Assistant and 268 vacancies are for Junior Judicial Assistant posts.
For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020, only the online mode can be applied. Rajasthan High Court online application will start from 30 March 2020.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Rajasthan High Court Clerk recruitment on or before 27 April 2020 on the official website hcraj.nic.in.
However, the last date for depositing the fee is 28 April 2020.
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination for the vacancy drawn under Rajasthan High Court recruitment.
- BECIL Recruitment 2020: Apply for the vacancy of 4000 Skilled and Unskilled Posts
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2500 vacancies at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- BPSC 65th Preliminary Exam 2019 result released on bpsc.bih.nic.in
- KPSC recruitment 2020: apply online for the vacancy of 1279 Junior Assistant / SDA
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 2018 Result Announced; 32600 candidates qualified
- NCL recruitment 2020: a vacancy of 52 paramedical staff posts, apply online by 10 March
- AIIMS, Delhi Recruitment 2020: 430 Apply for Medical Physicist, Scientist, and Other Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2020: Apply for 317 SI / Head Constable posts in Border Security Force
- HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2385 canal patwari, patwari and village secretary
• Starting date of application – 30 March 2020
• Last date of application – 27 April 2020
• Deadline for submission of fees is – 28 April 2020
Vacancy Details: Total Posts – 1760
- Clerk Grade II – 1125 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 367 posts.
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant Posts:
• Graduation from any university established by law in India or equivalent examination of any university recognized by the government.
Should have basic knowledge of computer.
Age Range: 18 to 40 years
For more information, check the detailed notification given below.
Selection Procedure for the post of Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant:
Selection will be done on the basis of written test and type-writing test on computer.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply for Rajasthan High Court Vacancy from 30 March to 27 April 2020 through the official website.
• General / EBC / OBC / Other State Candidates – Rs 500 / –
• Other – Rs 350 / –