Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Police has invited applications for recruitment to the vacant posts of constables in various districts/units/battalions.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Police has invited applications for recruitment to the vacant posts of constables in various districts/units/ battalions.
Eligible candidates can apply under the prescribed format on or before 17 January 2020 (likely).
Rajasthan Police has issued this notification for the recruitment of 5000 vacant posts of constables.
For those candidates who want to pursue a career in police as a constable, there is a golden opportunity in terms of a number of posts.
10th pass candidates are eligible to apply for Constable (General) posts, while 8th pass candidates can apply for Constable (RAC / MBC) posts.
For applying for constable driver posts, the candidate should be 10th pass and the candidate should also have a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles.
|Notification||Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification Released, 5000 Vacancies Notified|
|Notification Date||Dec 5, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 15, 2019|
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Project Engineer and Project Supervisor Posts
- AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for 112 Senior Resident Posts
- SSC CHSL 2019: Registration for SSC CHSL starts
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: pass 12th for 1722 driver constable posts
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 212 Enforcement Sub-Inspector Posts
- Malkangiri District Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-interview for 23 Yoga Teacher and other posts
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2019: Apply for 314 Medical Officer Posts
- RRC Northeast Railway recruitment 2019: apply for 1104 apprentice posts
- ASRLMS Recruitment 2019: Apply for 78 Block Coordinator and other posts
- PGCIL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 35 Diploma Trainee (Civil / Electrical) Posts
To apply for these posts, the candidate must first register on the website – sso.rajasthan.gov.in and apply online. Candidates can get all the information related to Rajasthan Constable notification like educational qualification, age limit, application process, etc. in this article.
Important Date: Last date for submission of application for Rajasthan Police Constable Jobs – 17 January 2020 (Probable)
Vacancy Details: Constable – 5000 Posts
- Constable (General) – Candidate should have passed 10th class.
- Constable (RAC / MBC) – Candidate should have passed 8th class from a recognized board.
- Constable Driver– Candidate should have a driving license of heavy/light vehicles along with passing 10th standard.
Application process for Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy: Eligible candidates can apply on or before 17 January 2020 (Probable) under the prescribed format.
A resident of Rajasthan (general category) – 400 rupees.
Resident of Rajasthan (SC / ST) – Rs 350
General candidates with annual income less than 2.5 Lakh – Rs 350