Ramjas College, Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor posts in various subjects.
Delhi University Recruitment 2019: Ramjas College, Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor posts in various subjects. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 6 December 2019 under the prescribed format.
Important Date: Online application submission date – 6 December 2019
Botany – 11 posts
Chemistry- 21 posts
Commerce – 14 posts.
Economics – 5 posts
English – 9 posts
Hindi – 5 posts
History – 7 posts
Mathematics – 11 posts.
Philosophy – 1 Post
Physics – 24 posts
Political Science – 7 posts
Sanskrit – 3 terms
Statistics – 5 posts
Zoology – 11 posts
|Notification||Ramjas College (Delhi University) Recruitment 2019 for 134 Assistant Professor Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 26, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 6, 2019|
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Junior
- State Health Committee, Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 121 Psychiatric
- TN MRB, Chennai Recruitment 2019: Online Application for 1508 Laboratory
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply for 400 Sailor MR Posts
- Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Apply for 3278Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2019: Apply for 43 Manager, Assistant Manager,
- Engineer, and other posts
- GSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for 119 Technical and Non-Technical Staff Posts
- MSME Technology Center, Kanpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for Engineer, Manager and other posts
Educational Qualification: Assistant Professor-Candidates should have a post-graduate degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in the relevant subject.
Candidates must have passed the conduct NET exam by UGC-CSIR. For more information related to Eligibility Criteria, click on the detailed notification link given below.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through official website- https://colrec.du.ac.in/.
Candidates have to fill the application form available on the website. Candidates can submit their applications on or before 6 December 2019.