RRC Northeast Railway recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway has invited applications for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in its various units.
RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northeast Railway has invited applications for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in its various units.
Eligible candidates can register for apprenticeship training on the website- www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
The last date for submission of online application for RRC Northeast Railway Apprentice Jobs is 25 December 2019.
Important Date: Last date for submission of online application – 25 December 2019, till 5 pm.
Vacancy Details: Total Vacancy 1104
- Mechanical Workshop, Gorakhpur – 411 posts
- Signal Workshop, Gorakhpur Cantt – 63 Posts
- Bridge Workshop, Gorakhpur Cantt – 35 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop, Izatnagar – 151 posts
- Diesel Shed, Izzat Nagar – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon, Lucknow Junction – 155 Posts
- Diesel Shed, Gonda – 90 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon, Varanasi – 75 posts.
Educational Qualification; Candidates should have passed 10th standard and have an ITI certificate recognized by SCVT / NCVT in the relevant trade.
- ASRLMS Recruitment 2019: Apply for 78 Block Coordinator and other posts
- PGCIL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 35 Diploma Trainee (Civil / Electrical) Posts
- ssc chsl 2019 Short notice issued, application will start from 3rd December
- Malegaon Mahanagar Palika Recruitment 2019: Apply for 791 clerk-typist, JE, worker, and other posts
- NHIDCL, New Delhi Recruitment 2019: Apply for 73 Executive Director and other posts
- Air India (AIASTL) recruitment 2019: apply for 46 customer agent and other posts
- RUHS Recruitment 2019: Apply for 737 Medical Officer Posts
- ISRO Recruitment 2019: Apply for 46 Technical Assistant and other posts
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Junior
Age Range: 15 to 24 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard.
Read this also
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website- www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in till 25 December 2019.