RSMSSB recruitment 2019: The Rajasthan Subordinate Ministry Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has re-opened the application for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Subordinate Ministry Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has re-opened the application for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist. A total of 1736 vacancies are available for the post of Pharmacist under TSP and Non-TSP. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for RSMSSB Pharmacist recruitment through the official website of RSMSSB from 11 December to 10 January 2020.
Earlier, RSMSSB published the RSMSSB Pharmacist notification in 2019. Online applications for RSMSSB Pharmacist posts were invited from 16 August. The last date for submission of the application was 15 September 2018. Now, RSMSSB has again started the process of accepting applications for the said post.
|Notification||RSMSSB Recruitment 2019, Apply for 1736 Pharmacist Posts @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Dec 9, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 10, 2020|
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 5000 Constable Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Project Engineer and Project Supervisor Posts
- AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for 112 Senior Resident Posts
- SSC CHSL 2019: Registration for SSC CHSL starts
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: pass 12th for 1722 driver constable posts
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 212 Enforcement Sub-Inspector Posts
- Malkangiri District Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-interview for 23 Yoga Teacher and other posts
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2019: Apply for 314 Medical Officer Posts
- RRC Northeast Railway recruitment 2019: apply for 1104 apprentice posts
- ASRLMS Recruitment 2019: Apply for 78 Block Coordinator and other posts
Starting date for submission of online application – 11 December 2019.
Last date for submission of online application – 10 January 2020
- Pharmacist – 1736 posts
- Non-TSP – 1538
- TSP – 198
Educational Qualification: Diploma (Pharmacy) and Registered Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
Age Range: 18 to 40 years
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post from 11 December to 10 January 2020 through the official website of RSMSSB www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.