Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020: Saraswat Bank has invited applications for the post of Junior Officer (Marketing & Operation) in Grade B (Clerical Cadre).
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020: Saraswat Bank has invited applications for the post of Junior Officer (Marketing & Operation) in Grade-B (Clerical Cadre). A total of 100 vacancies are available in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane / Greater Mumbai and Pune. Eligible candidates can apply for the post on the official website of Saraswat Bank, www.saraswatbank.com from 01 January 2020 to 15 January 2020.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 15 January 2020
- Starting Date for Downloading Call Letter from Website: – 22 January 2020
- Online Test – 27 January 2020
Saraswat Bank Vacancy Details: Junior Officer (Marketing & Operation) – 100 Posts
- Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane / Greater Mumbai – 70
- Pune – 30
|Notification||Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020, for 100 Junior Officer Posts, Apply Online @ saraswatbank.com|
|Notification Date||Jan 3, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 15, 2020|
- Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 6060 Trade Apprentice posts
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 331 Nursery Teacher posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 300 Prentice posts @ apprenticeship.gov.in
- UPPSC United States Engineering Services Exam 2020: Apply for 712 Assistant Engineer
- Assam Irrigation Department Recruitment 2020: Apply for 643 Engineer and Other Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Apply for 536 Junior Clerk, Steno and other posts @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2562 Apprentice Posts
- BCECEB Recruitment 2020: Bihar government jobs for 1767 Amin posts,
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification: State Bank has issued notifications for 8000 clerk
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020: 1096 Vacancies for Staff Nurse, Conductor, Technician, and Other Posts
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Junior Officer (Marketing & Operation):
Educational Qualification: Graduation- First Class / Grade A or equivalent (BCom, BCA, BE or BMS) from a recognized University.
Age Limit: 21 to 27 years
Selection Procedure for the post of Junior Officer (Marketing & Operation): Selection will be done on the basis of online examination. A minimum of 50% marks will be required in the online examination.
How to apply for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Jobs 2020: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through the official website www.saraswatbank.com on or before 15 January 2020.