SJVN recruitment 2019 Apply online for 230 Apprentice Vacancies @ www.sjvn.nic.in
SJVN Limited has invited applications under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice for one-year Apprenticeship Training.
SJVN Recruitment 2019: SJVN Limited has invited applications under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice for one-year Apprenticeship Training.
This recruitment includes Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Civil, Architecture, Instrumentation, Environment Pollution & Control, Applied Geology, Information Technology, Electrician, Office Secretary / Stenography / Office Assistant / Office Management, Fabricator / Fitter / Welder, Mechanic & Information Communication Technology / IT / Computer Assembly & Maintenance Trades It is being done to fill 230 seats.
Eligible candidates who are domicile (Domicile) of Himachal Pradesh can apply for the post of SJVN Apprentice from 10 December 2019 through the official website of SJVN. The last date for submission of application is 31 December 2019.
- NIEPA recruitment 2019: apply for professor and other posts
- NWKRTC Recruitment 2019 2814 for Driver and Conductor posts
- NIT, Hamirpur recruitment 2019: apply for 76 faculty posts
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: TNFUSRC notification for 320
- RSMSSB recruitment 2019: apply for 1736 pharmacist posts @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 5000 Constable Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Project Engineer and Project Supervisor Posts
- AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for 112 Senior Resident Posts
- SSC CHSL 2019: Registration for SSC CHSL starts
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: pass 12th for 1722 driver constable posts
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 212 Enforcement Sub-Inspector Posts
Notification Details: Advertisement Number – 90/2019
- Starting date for online application – 10 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application – 31 December 2019.
- Graduate Apprentice-100 Posts
- Mechanical – 20
- Electronics & Communication-1
- Electrical – 30
- Civil – 40
- Instrumentation – 1
- Environment Pollution & Control – 1
- Applied Geology – 2
- Information Technology – 3
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 50 posts
- Mechanical – 10
- Electrical – 25
- Civil – 13
- Architect – 1
- Information Technology – 1
- Technician (ITI) Apprentice – 80 posts
- Electrician – 60
- Office Secretarieship / Stenography / Office Assistant / Office Management – 2
- Fabricator / Fitter / Welder-10
- Mechanic (Electronics / General / Mechanical) – 5
- Information Communication Technology / IT / Computer Assembly & Maintenance – 3
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs 10,000 / – per month.
- Diploma holders – Rs 8,000 / – per month.
- ITI Apprentice – Rs 7,000 / – per month.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate Apprentice – Full-time degree in Engineering / Technology in a branch belonging to an institute/university recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Full-time Diploma in Engineering / Technology in the branch belonging to the Institute / University recognized by AICTE / Board of Technical Education of State.
- Technician (ITI) Apprentice – 10th passed and ITI course or 10 + 2 level vocational course in relevant branch or trade.
Age Range: 18 to 30 years
Selection Procedure for SJVN Handyman Posts: There will be no interview. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on the Matriculation Examination (10th) and merit list made based on marks obtained in ITI course/diploma and Bachelor of Engineering / Technology.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment from 10 to 31 December 2019 through the official website www.sjvn.nic.in.