South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Railway has issued a notification for the recruitment of ALP, Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist and other posts.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: South Eastern Railway has announced various vacancies in its department including ALP, Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, JE (P.Y), JE (Works), JE ( Signal), includes terms such as JE.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the prescribed format on or before 23 April 2020.
The online process for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 has started which will continue till 23 April 2020.
All such candidates who are willing to be a part of Railways, have a great opportunity to get a job in South Eastern Railway. Candidates can get eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, experience and other details from this article.
- HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 28 Assistant Manager Vacancy in Himachal State Cooperative Bank
- Central Cooperative Bank Odisha Recruitment 2020: Apply online for 786 Banking Assistant
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Apply for the vacancy of 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak posts
- DSSSB PRT Result 2019-20: Assistant Teacher Result released by DSSSB at dsssb.gov.in
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply for the recruitment of 1760 clerk and other posts in Rajasthan on hcraj.nic.in
- BECIL Recruitment 2020: Apply for the vacancy of 4000 Skilled and Unskilled Posts
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2500 vacancies at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- BPSC 65th Preliminary Exam 2019 result released on bpsc.bih.nic.in
- KPSC recruitment 2020: apply online for the vacancy of 1279 Junior Assistant / SDA
- Commencement date for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: 24 March 2020
- Last date for submission of application for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: 23 April 2020
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 167 Posts
- com. Low Ticket Typist: 24 posts
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist: 68 posts
- Senior Comml. Low Ticket Typist: 44 posts
- JE (P.Way): 3 posts
- JE (Works): 2 posts
- JE (Signal): 1 post
- JE (Tele): 1 post
South East Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Assistant Loco Pilot: Matric pass or its equivalent or 10th class pass and ITI certificate in related subject.
Comml. Less Ticket Typist, Junior Clerk Less Typist: Candidate should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent qualification.
S.Comml.cum Ticket Clerk: Degree or its equivalent.
Senior Clerk Less Typist: Degree or its equivalent; It is necessary to have typing skill in English / Hindi on computer.
JE (P.Way), JE (Works): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
JE (Signal), JE (Tele): Candidate should have three years diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering from a recognized university.
How to apply : Interested candidates can apply by online mode on or before 23 April 2020.