Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB), Chennai has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Laboratory Technician Grade-III. Interested candidates can apply through online format on or before 09 December 2019.
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB), Chennai has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Laboratory Technician Grade-III.
Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board has released vacancies for 1508 posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online process on or before 09 December 2019.
Candidates who want to make a career as a lab technician, do not let this golden opportunity go out of their hands.
- Last date for online application: 09 December 2019
Details of the posts of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB), Chandigarh:
- Laboratory Technician Grade-III: 1508 Posts
Educational Qualification for Laboratory Technician Grade-III:
|Notification||TN MRB, Chennai Recruitment 2019 for 1508 Laboratory Technician Grade – III Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 20, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 9, 2019|
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply for 400 Sailor MR Posts
- Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Apply for 3278Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2019: Apply for 43 Manager, Assistant Manager,
- Engineer, and other posts
- GSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for 119 Technical and Non-Technical Staff Posts
- MSME Technology Center, Kanpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for Engineer, Manager and other posts
- CISF Recruitment 2019, Apply for 300 GD Head Constable Posts
- Health Department, Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 1095 Junior Resident Posts
Candidate should be 12th pass from a recognized board and the candidate has a 01-year Medical Lab Technology Certificate, which is recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of educational qualification, technical qualification, and rules of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Application fee: Rs 300 / – (for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) / DW candidates) and Rs 600 / – for other candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs 8000 / – Consolidated Pay per month
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB) Chennai Recruitment 2019:
Candidates will have to apply their online application by visiting the official website of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
The last date for submission of online application is 09 December 2019. Candidates are advised to apply through online mode, no other medium will be accepted. Candidates regularly visit the website to get the latest updates related to the application.