Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is going to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil).
UPPCL Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is going to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil).
All the eligible candidates eligible for these posts can apply for these posts on or before 26 December 2019 as per the prescribed format.
Starting date for submission of Online Application: 5 December 2019
Last date for submission of Online Application: 26 December 2019
Date of submission of application fee and processing fees through challan (offline): 5 to 26 December 2019
Expected Date of Computer-based Test: First week of February 2020
|Notification||UPPCL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 25, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 26, 2019|
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Junior
- State Health Committee, Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 121 Psychiatric
- TN MRB, Chennai Recruitment 2019: Online Application for 1508 Laboratory
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply for 400 Sailor MR Posts
- Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Apply for 3278Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2019: Apply for 43 Manager, Assistant Manager,
- Engineer, and other posts
- GSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for 119 Technical and Non-Technical Staff Posts
- MSME Technology Center, Kanpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for Engineer, Manager and other posts
- CISF Recruitment 2019, Apply for 300 GD Head Constable Posts
Vacancy Details: Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 31 posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
Age Range – Not less than 21 years of age and not more than 40 years (Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Pay – Matrix Level – 7, Rs 44900 / -.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test. The computer-based test will be conducted in Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra and Meerut cities. The CBT will be of 3 hours duration with a total of 200 marks and will include a total of 200 questions.
Application Process: Eligible candidates can apply for the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 through online mode on or before 26 December 2019. Candidates can check UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification PDF for more details.