Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Forest Guard (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO) vacancies.
UPPSC ACF RFO 2020 Notification: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Forest Guard (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO) vacancies. The UPPSC ACF RFO detailed notification has been released by the Commission today i.e. on 21 April 2020. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 21 May 2020 under the prescribed format.
Amid the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID – 19) in the country, UPPSC opened its office and started the online application process for ACF RFO 2020 today without any changes in UPPSC Calendar 2020 on its official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in Has been done.
- UPSC IAS 2020: Important Topics of Current Affairs highly expected for Prelims exam
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 for 1137 TGT, Clerk, Instructor and Other Posts
- UPSEE 2020 Form Correction (Open), Application Form, Registration Dates, Fees and Process Start →
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply for 617 ALP, JE, Ticket Clerk and other posts
- HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 28 Assistant Manager Vacancy in Himachal State Cooperative Bank
- Central Cooperative Bank Odisha Recruitment 2020: Apply online for 786 Banking Assistant
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Apply for the vacancy of 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak posts
- UP Sewayojan Registration 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Employment Department Online Form
A total of 200 vacant posts are expected to be filled under UPPSC ACF RFO Recruitment 2020. However, the number of vacancies can be increased by time. According to the UPPSC ACF RFO official information, the last date for submission of the UPPSC ACF RFO online application fee is 21 May 2020.
The UPPSC ACF RFO Preliminary Examination is proposed to be held on 21 June 2020. Candidates should note that, after the completion of the coronavirus lockdown on 03 May 2020 by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, a revised examination calendar can be released. Therefore, it is expected that the date of UPPSC ACF RFO written examination should also be revised.
In this article, candidates can check the application process, selection criteria, educational qualification based on UPPSC ACF RFO 2019.
UPPSC ACF RFO 2020 Notification – Vacancy 2020: 200 posts
- Sub-Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basic Education Officer / Associate DIOS and equivalent administrative post, District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- Assistant labor commissioner
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- District Probation Officer
- Child development project officer
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
- Statistical officer
- Labor Enforcement Officer
UPPSC ACF RFO 2020 Notification – Eligibility Criteria:
ACF – Bachelor’s degree in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from University established by law in India or Central Government approved Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
RFO – Bachelor’s degree with two or more subjects, namely, Bachelor’s degree in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science or Equivalent qualification.
UPPSC ACF RFO 2020 Notification- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
UPPSC ACF RFO 2020 Notification- Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of written examination.
How to apply for UPPSC ACF RFO?
Eligible and candidates can apply for UPPSC ACF RFO 2020 through the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 21 April to 21 May 2020.