UPSC Deputy Registrar, Assistant Professor & Other Jobs Notification 2019 – 30 Vacancies
D Public Service Commission (UPSC recruitment 2019), New Delhi has invited online applications for the posts of Extension Officer, Assistant Professor and others.
UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi has invited online applications for the posts of Extension Officer, Assistant Professor and others. UPSC has notified a total of 30 vacancies on the website @ upsc.gov.in through advertisement number 17/2019.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 by January 2, 2020.
UPSC recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Last date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA) through ORA website – 2 January 2020
- Last date of printing of fully submitted online application – 3 January 2020
|Notification||UPSC Recruitment 2019: 30 Vacancies for Extension|
Officer, Assistant Professor and Other Posts notified @upsc.gov.in
|Notification Date||Dec 17, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 2, 2020|
- CFSL (CBI) Recruitment 2019 apply for the posts of MTS by 21 December
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 300 General Officer Posts
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020: Apply for Airman (Group X and Y Trade)
- SJVN recruitment 2019: Apply for 230 apprentice posts
- NIEPA recruitment 2019: apply for professor and other posts
- NWKRTC Recruitment 2019 2814 for Driver and Conductor posts
- NIT, Hamirpur recruitment 2019: apply for 76 faculty posts
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: TNFUSRC notification for 320
- RSMSSB recruitment 2019: apply for 1736 pharmacist posts @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 5000 Constable Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Project Engineer and Project Supervisor Posts
Vacancy Details: UPSC recruitment 2019 Total Posts – 30
- Extension Officer – 1 post
- Deputy Registrar – 3 posts
- Anthropologist – 2 posts
- Assistant Keeper – 2 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-1- 4 Posts
- Assistant Director – 5 posts
- Principal – 1 post
- Assistant Professor (Cardiology) – 2 posts
- Assistant Professor (Urology) – 1 Post
- Professor – 1 post
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery) – 1 post
- Senior Lecturer (Orthopedics) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Physiology) – 1 post
- Senior Lecturer cum Epidemiologist (Community Medicine) – 1 post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 3 Posts
UPSC recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Extension Officer– Candidates should have a Masters degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or institute. OR Master of Business Administration with Bachelor Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University or Institution or Masters Degree in Rural Management from a recognized University or Institution or Masters Degree in Agricultural Business Management from a recognized University or Institution or a recognized University. Or Vegetable site from the institute SEZ should be Horticulture or degree in Agro-forestry or agricultural engineering.
- Deputy Registrar– Candidates should have a degree in law from a recognized university or institute or a master’s degree in law of a recognized university.
- Anthropologist – Candidates should have a Masters degree in Anthropology from a recognized university or institute of which fifty percent or more marks in Physical Anthropology or Biological Anthropology is required for final year examination.
- Assistant Keeper- Candidates should have (i) Masters degree in Anthropology from a recognized university or institute (ii) Diploma in Musicology from a recognized university or institute.
UPSC recruitment 2019 Age Limit: Candidates should have age between 30 years to 50 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
UPSC recruitment 2019 Selection Proces: Aspirants selection will be based on the Written Examination / Interview.
Pay Scale: Contenders will get a salary of Rs. 37,400 / – to 67,000 / – per month.
Application Fee: Gen / OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 25 / – and there is no fee for SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / PH / Women candidates.
To know the required eligibility criteria for other posts, candidates can click on the link given below the official notification.
|UPSC recruitment 2019 Official notification||Click|
how to apply: UPSC recruitment 2019 Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (www.upsconline.nic.in) on or before 2 January 2020 as per the prescribed format.