UPSEE application form correction window opened on March 18. Students who wish to make any changes in their application form can do sovia visiting the official exam website i.e. upsee.nic.in before April 3, 2020. The exam is conducted each year by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University (commonly referred to as AKTU), who have decided to extend the application deadline to March 30, 2020. Registration for UPSEE 2020 will be donein online mode only. AKTU initiated the UPSEE application process on January 27, 2020 and the earlier deadline to fill UPSEE 2020 Application Form was March 15, 2020.
Students who are seeking admission into B.Tech courses offered by Dr Abdul Kalam Technical University and other institutes affiliated to it must check UPSEE 2020 Eligibility for respective courses prior to applying for the same. Candidates will be able to download UPSEE 2020 Admit Card from April 27 by logging in to the official website.
- Application Process involves online registration, filling up the form, uploading documents and fee payment.
- The application fee is INR 1300 for General/ EWS/ OBC categories and INR 650 for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female candidates.
- UPSEE Application Fees can be paid in online mode only using a debit card, credit card, net banking or wallets.
- Candidates have to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature during UPSEE Registration.
- Successfully registered candidates will be issued UPSEE Admit Card 2020 on April 27, 2020.
UPSEE or Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is a state-level exam, organized to offer the students admission into various postgraduate and graduate-level courses. Students who clear UPSEE cutoff are admitted into colleges/institutes affiliated to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University through centralized counselling procedure.
The key points about UPSEE 2020 Registration are highlighted below:
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)|
|conducting Body||Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Available at||upsee.nic.in|
|Application Fees||INR 1300-General, OBC, EWS and INR 650-SC, ST, PwD, Female|
|Mode of Payment||Online – Debit/ Credit/ Net banking/ Payment Wallets|
|Documents required for registration||Scanned copy of the photo, full signature, email Id, mobile|
|Helpline number||1800-180-0161 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
UPSEE Registration Dates
AKTU has released official UPSEE 2020 Application Dates as mentioned below:
|UPSEE 2020 Registration Starts||January 27, 2020|
|Last day to apply for UPSEE 2020||March 30, 2020 (extended)|
|UPSEE 2020 Form Correction Window||March 18 – April 3, 2020 (open)|
|Issue of UPSEE 2020 Admit Card||April 27, 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Exam Date||May 10, 2020|
Pre-Requisites for UPSEE 2020 Applications
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before filling Application Form:
- An active Mobile Number
- A valid Email Address,
- Candidate’s passport size photograph.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s full signature
- Qualifying Examination (Class 12/ graduation) details
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Banking details for fee payment.
How to Apply for UPSEE 2020?
Application Forms are available from January 27 – March 30, 2020 at the official website – upsee.nic.in. Candidates have to follow four steps – online registration, filling up the form, uploading photo and signature and fee payment. Candidates are advised to read official UPSEE 2020 Notification before beginning with the application process.
Step 1: UPSEE Registration 2020
- Visit the official website – upsee.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Application Form for B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B.Voc, MBA(Integrated), MCA(Integrated), M.Tech (Integrated) Courses”. The following form will open at the screen.
- Enter your name, date of birth, mobile number, email Id and create your password.
- An application number will be sent to you as SMS and mail.
Step 2: Fill UPSEE 2020 Application Form
- Log in again using your UPSEE application number and password.
- Fill in your parent’s name, gender, Aadhar Card Number, category and other required details.
- Provide your qualification details such as name of the board and year of passing along with the percentage of marks.
- Enter your address, locality, City, State, District with pin code.
- Select the courses you want to apply for and exam center of your preference.
- Fill the form very carefully to avoid any mistakes as the same details will be printed on UPSEE Admit Card.
UPSEE Photo Size
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature:
Candidates have to upload their scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed specifications:
|Photograph||10 KBs – 200 KBs||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPEG|
|Signature||3 KBs – 30 KBs||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||JPEG|
Step 4: Pay UPSEE Application Fee 2020
Candidates have to pay UPSEE registration fees in online mode only through debit card/ credit card/ net banking and wallets. The registration fees for various categories is different:
|Category||Application Fees (in INR)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||INR 1300|
|Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 650|
Note: Candidates are advised to save the filled-in UPSEE Application Form and fee receipt.
UPSEE Application Form Correction
UPSEE Application Form Correction window will open from March 18 – April 3, 2020. Candidates will be able to login to the official website with their application number and password to edit their form of UPSEE 2020. The form correction involves subsequent steps and details:
- Form correction can be made in fields like father’s name, mother’s name, applicant’s name, date of birth.
- Candidates who have completed all the steps of form filling are eligible for the correction procedure.
- There are no additional charges incurred for the correction. On the contrary, the exam fee may vary if there is a correction in the caste category and gender.
Note: The candidates should download the soft copy of the corrected application form for future reference.
How to Retrieve UPSEE Application Number and Password?
It is advisable for candidates to keep the application number and password with utmost care. Despite this, if a candidate forgets these two details, then it can be retrieved by the following steps:
Retrieving UPSEE Application Number
- Go to the official website – upsee.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Forgot Application Number’ tab
- Enter details such as the name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin.
- Click on the “Get application Number” tab.
- The application number will be displayed on your computer screen and it will also be sent to your registered email-id.
- Note it down or take a print out of it.
Retrieving UPSEE Password
- Visit the official website i.e. upsee.nic.in.
- Go to the reset password option.
- Answer the security questions selected at the time of filling the application form.
- A verification code or a verification link will be sent to a registered mobile number or email-id respectively in order to reset the password.