WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued Notification for recruitment on Pharmacist Grade-2 posts.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued Notification for recruitment on Pharmacist Grade-2 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the prescribed format on or before 21 November 2019.
• Online Apply for Pharmacist Grade-2 Posts Starting Date: 1 November 2019
• Last date to apply online for Pharmacist Grade-2 Posts: 21 November 2019
• Last date for payment of fees for Pharmacist Grade-2 Posts: 21 November 2019
• Last date for offline fee payment in UBI branches: 22 November 2019
|Notification||WBPSC Recruitment 2019: Online Applications invited for 200 Pharmacist Grade 2 Post|
|Notification Date||Oct 31, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 21, 2019|
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) Recruitment 2020: Apply for 331 Nursery Teacher posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 300 Prentice posts @ apprenticeship.gov.in
- UPPSC United States Engineering Services Exam 2020: Apply for 712 Assistant Engineer
- Assam Irrigation Department Recruitment 2020: Apply for 643 Engineer and Other Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Apply for 536 Junior Clerk, Steno and other posts @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply for 2562 Apprentice Posts
- BCECEB Recruitment 2020: Bihar government jobs for 1767 Amin posts,
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification: State Bank has issued notifications for 8000 clerk
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020: 1096 Vacancies for Staff Nurse, Conductor, Technician, and Other Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 4000 Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower Posts
Vacancy Details: Pharmacist Grade-3 / Pharmacist-cum-Salesman-Grade-3 – 200 posts
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification: All candidates who have passed the examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology with Higher Secondary are eligible to apply.
Candidates should also have a Certificate to complete a two-year diploma course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal and be registered as an ‘A’ Class Pharmacist under the West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
Age Range: Not exceeding 39 years (Upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to reserved category)
Application Process: Eligible candidates can apply for WBPSC Pharmacist Grade-2 Recruitment 2019 on or before 21 November 2019.