West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has issued Notifications for recruitment to the post of Officer-cum-Instructor in Civil Defense Organization, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defense.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has issued Notification for the post of Officer-cum-Instructor in Civil Defense Organization, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defense. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on or before 24 December 2019 as per the prescribed format.
Starting date for submission of Online Application: 24 November 2019
Last date for submission of Online Application: 24 December 2019
Staff Officer-cum-Instructor – 125 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
|Notification||West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 25, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 24, 2019|
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Junior
- State Health Committee, Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 121 Psychiatric
- TN MRB, Chennai Recruitment 2019: Online Application for 1508 Laboratory
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply for 400 Sailor MR Posts
- Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Apply for 3278Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2019: Apply for 43 Manager, Assistant Manager,
- Engineer, and other posts
- GSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for 119 Technical and Non-Technical Staff Posts
- MSME Technology Center, Kanpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for Engineer, Manager and other posts
Age Range – Below 21 years of age and not more than 39 years (relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Selection Process: Candidates for Staff Officer-cum-Instructor posts will be selected through the Prelims Exam, Physical Measurement Test (Physical Measurement Test) (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (Physical Efficiency Test) (PET), Final Competitive Examination and Personality Test…Pay Scale: Rs 7,100 / – – Rs 37,600 / – (ie Pay Band – 3) + Grade Pay – Rs 3,600 / – plus other acceptable allowances.
Online application process: Eligible candidates can apply for Police Recruitment 2019 through online mode on or before 24 December 2019. Candidates can check the Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Official Notification PDF for more details.